Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Headquarters discussion *Spoilers possible*

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mattman2

Fortress Dunan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Headquarters discussion *Spoilers possible* Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can anyone tell me some of the things the Headquarters offers? Minigames, does it grow as you proceed through the game?? Is the cooking mini game back??? Tell me all! Please I beg of you!
Alseid

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All I know, and this might be wrong, is that the HQs is on some Sindar ruins.

All the way to the edge of this world
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

WEll i know there is a dragonhorse racing game a fishing game i believe, a card game, and a believe it may be the cooking mini game. And all i know about the HQ is that it is a lighthouse
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Guys, then what about the Dahaka ship?isn't it serve as a HQ?
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LaLaLaVinCE wrote:
Guys, then what about the Dahaka ship?isn't it serve as a HQ?

The three-head dragon ship, Dahaka, probably serves as a temporary HQ until you get the Sindaran Lighthouse HQ.
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here's all the info on the HQ and it's facilities so far. (LOTS OF SPOILERS)

Linfa (originally Rinfa) is the card player girl in this one. Oboro is the private investigator, so there will be his room in the game. There's a dragonhorse minigame, and a fishing game that Lan takes care of on the docks, most likely. There's a bathhouse, which Miroon, the female beaver, is in charge of.

There's also all the regular shops, like the item shop, the armor shop, the rune mistress, the blacksmith, and others. Also, the teleportress, and the stone tablet will be in the HQ for sure. There will also probably be separate rooms for all the important characters in the game. I'm pretty sure there's stables for the Dragonhorses as well.

Yes, the HQ is built from Sindar ruins, and more specifically, a lighthouse. The ship may serve as a mini HQ for a short time, but I think it will mostly be used for transportation around Falena, since there's speculated to be a small journey to the Island Nations, since there's Obel soldiers in the game. That may be where the bar will be (in the ship).

And, since Shun Min (the girl Hai Yo always talked about in Suikoden II) is a SoD in this one, there's probably going to be a cooking game. (YAY!!) Retso, one of the chefs you compete with in Suikoden II, is also a SoD in Suikoden V, so I'm guessing the Black Dragon group is going to be a part of this game. They may even be from Falena...who knows?
Raww Le Klueze

56792 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah the HQ grows as you get more people. I wasn't too impressed with it at first but now at it's second incarnation it's really cool ^^v
bbsting120

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hear a bunch of people speculating about a cooking minigame....but it hasn't ever been announced AND people who said they've finished the game make no mention of it. I'm thinking it's just wishful thinking that it's there at this point... : /
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought Black Dragon Island was a nation of its own? according to Richmond's reports, Hai Yo, Shin Mun and Retso all come from the Black Dragon Island, maybe its on a small island or something around Falena, possibly?

You know, I never paid it any attention that Shin Mun and Retso from Suikoden II were in this game. :shock:
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sars just confirmed that there is no cooking game.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mattman2

Fortress Dunan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*sigh* When will I get my cooking minigame back.
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's what your copy of Suikoden II is for.
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When can i witness the cooking minigame since i do not own Suikoden II :(
HOTACTIONDAN

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i wish they would bring back the cooking game it was alot of fun its too bad its not in this one
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: