Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Spoilers] Concerning Falena and Surrounding Nation's Geography
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, more countries on the south continent with Falena that's cool, too bad they threw the geographical accuracy that Sars map had out, i personnally liked his map to plus that other person who made one that includes suikoden5's places also was impressive too my printer can download them,they seem way too big and only pick a small portion covering a whole page,it's frustrating i want to use them as a guide since no one else has made one as impressive as these two on this site. Say Sars great job on your research again even if konami threw you a curveball on this game with geographical locations, why they did this a mystery maybe some at konami wanted to throw you off since you were accurately keeping pace with the other previous suikoden related games in the series including the suikogaidens and tactics,your back story research is awesome(character profiles,family profiles, geography, individual country's history and relations with neighboring nations ,the true runes,etc.) maybe they wanted to keep you guessing and test you. I think you're the man and you'll sort it all out as usual.I've read how you helped people on gamefaqs today after downloading the walk through and character list you sort out info that they got confused or wrong,that's cool i haven't read your current work on suikosource but your previous work was awesome too,i stopped going to that site after joining this one you keep more up to date here than they did,thanks Sars.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that the fact they changed it is good. This mean there could be new stragist families like Lucretia's family you don't know if she is a member of a great stragist family or just a well trained stragist. And it is also good because then we have more places for the game to take place. I think it would be nice since the more countries we have the chance that the series goes on longer since the game has never taken place in the same place twice((and i mean the same story since i believe you were able to go to Toran in Suikoden II and you will also have to go to Harmonia when we meet Hikusaak.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: