Suikoden Urgent and Informational Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Is this game dual-layered? (like Wild ARMS Alter Code F )

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Is this game dual-layered? (like Wild ARMS Alter Code F ) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh I hope not! I'm worried that if I play SV and then all of a sudden my PS2 decided to not to play it, I'll be a pissed off customer!
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is that a problem with dual-layered discs? the only thing bad about them I can think of is that you can't really make backups of them... but the only good games I know that are dual-layered are like GT4 and God of War.
Alkazar

The Sons of Senan

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can personally assure you the game is not dual layered. The game data is 4.09 GB in size (I checked it on my computer shortly after I got it) for the Japanese and thus does not require a dual layer disc; I doubt the English version will be much larger, and thus won't require a dual-layer either. You won't have any of the problems often associated with dual-layered discs (I've noticed the problems on Gran Turismo 4, such as some tracks being unable to load).

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I HOPE it's dual layered....and they included SI, SII, and Suikogaiden on it as well...but that's in my dreams. ;( Forever..
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, that was an interesting comment Himuro... However, there will be more bad effects to the game than good ones, however. Besides that, it would be impractical...

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: