Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

American version impressions thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: American version impressions thread Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Comes out tomorrow..gamestop has apparently shipped the game :D :D :D

Some people may get theirs tomorrow morning or afternoon. Post your initiaal impressions here.

Oh man I cannot WAIT for this. My excitement for this game ALMOST borders anticipation for FFVIII or MGS2.
bbsting120

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It feels like Christmas Eve!
Spell Breaker

The Long Patrol

162411 Potch
122 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll probably have to wait a while for my copy to arrive. I went the cheap bastard's route and chose the slowest shipping method. Well, at least I'll have these threads and review sites to keep me busy until it arrives.
Taleria

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, I gues I'll have to stop by gamestop on my way home to see if it really comes out tomorrow or if it's just being shipped tomorrow.
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Are you sure it's already shipped? I just called and they said it ships TOMMAROW...don't get me wrong...I WANT you to be right. I'm hoping to heck that the guy at my Gamestop is just kinda dumb and that it is indeed already shipped. I want my Suiko V now.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I need this game so badly...;_; the pain of waiting is exhilirating. I'm going to sleep.
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm calling Gamestop up tomorrow and BEGGING for them to let me have my copy (unless they haven't received it yet of course). However, I'm counting on not getting the game till Wednesday :(.

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was at my local Gamestop yesterday, and the guy said Wednesday. But doesn't that Oblivion or whatever its called also come out tomorrow? Cause they mentioned they were getting that the same day it comes out. If it is tomorrow please let Suikoden V be in that box.

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion
Random

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I pre-ordered, but as I'm in Australia, it'll take a while for me to get it. Say 4-6 working days. I just hope it'll be here on Friday (miracle if it is!) or at least early next week.

I'm crossing my fingers, toes and eyes.
JOWAH

Sierrachan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

duh, italy here, i really NEED this game, duh to shipping time! I think i have to wait one week, meanwhile i'll play uh....you know, backup is the magic word.

Jibrille 's Protector
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha. I plan to call GS when I wake up, and a few times more during the day. I really really need to get this game. I've had nothing of interest to play for what feels like ages and I can barley stand it. The best part is even though there is supposedly limited pre-order packs, I know most everyone who works at my GS and they all KNOW I love suikoden, and have been waiting for too long to miss the stuff.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Alicia Longfellow

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wah, the suspense is terrible! I preordered mine from EB, I'm just waiting for them to call and tell me I can come pick it up. And I get to do the same thing on the 28th for KH2--this is a great month for gamers! I've been deleting stuff on my memory cards like crazy, and replaying Suikoden II to get myself ready to go! I've been avoiding spoilers like the plague, as per SARS' suggestions, and let me say, it was harder for me to avoid spoilers for this game than it was for KH2. Thank goodness I don't have much longer to wait!
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is going to be the second game I get right after I get Kingdom Hearts 2. I can't wait.
JOWAH

Sierrachan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love KH, but i can easily wait for it. Actually i've played a bit the Japanese. version, got some spoilers but i don't care. But i can't do the same with Suikoden V. I actually never checked GS5 spoilers, i don't want to!
Those hours will be painful for me, i think i'll work and/or sleep all the time.
Dang!

Jibrille 's Protector
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah that's the question that remains. Which game will be more popular? Only time will tell.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: