Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

duplicate threads

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: duplicate threads Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i know this has been brought up in a different forum; i want it understood that this concept applies to ALL FORUMS. it's time to use some reasoning, people; it's in the rules, search before starting threads, yet it's still happening, with lame excuses ranging from 'i didn't see it' even though the topic was often on the same page to 'i'm too lazy.'

well, i'm lazy, but i will search, even if it means searching multiple pages; if a mod can manage this 'stellar' feat, then so can other members, so make that happen, or you'll find your duplicate closed with a less than friendly reason why if i am the closer of said thread.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: