Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Worst anime
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Worst anime Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm sure a lot of us here are anime fans. What's the worst anime you've ever seen? I'll start first. By far the WORST animes I've ever seen are:

Gundam 0080 - Boring plotline and crappy animation
Hamtaro - WAY TOO CHILDISH. What made them create an anime like that is beyond me.
Bo-Bo-Bo Bo-Bo Bo-Bo - Simply no comment
Reign The Conqueror - Horrible animation,disrespect of history plus way too much yaoi-like action.
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm.... I don't know.... I found an anime entitled strange dawn boring. It was shown on AXN before.

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Kendo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prince of tennis
Scrooge McDuck

The Flying Duckmen

885377 Potch
161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Err... Kira Yamato, anime does not limited only for the teen or adult, you know. Hamtaro's merket is children, so of course it would be childish. Calling it one of the worst anime just because you are too old to watch it is kind of weird...

I agree about Bo-Bo-Bo Bo-Bo Bo-Bo, though; it is the most pointless anime that ever graced the society of humankind.

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eh you're right I was out of line to say that. I DID use to watch it when I was younger I will admit that.
Pierrot Le Fou

Rain Dogs

37957 Potch
0 Soldiers
196054 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ninja Scroll (the series)

Vampire Hunter D (all of 'em')

and the worst of all,

Inuyasha.
Zephon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Final Fantasie anime, (no not the one which Alucard posted a link about) it has some funny parts, but it's always the same :(

Lain, why, the story was just to weird to be fun to follow, it may be a bit difficult but if the ends won't meet, then no thx for me.

-As for Strange Dawn, I found it really good to be honest, sure it's "simply" drawn (for as far as anny of us can say simple :p ) as for the story, it has some good pointers in it, quite a nice amount of humor, and many small love stories :p, they just all fall for the wrong boys & girst :mrgreen: , but thats just what I found of it :)

Zephon
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pierrot_Le_Fou wrote:
Ninja Scroll (the series)

Vampire Hunter D (all of 'em')

and the worst of all,

Inuyasha.

OH NUH UH

Ninja Scroll TV only had a shocking ending, how could you not like a mothman trying to pork a woodwoman :P

And Vampire Hunter D. Come on, its D and his parasitic hand friend with the classic one liners.

BEGONE FOUL DEMON SPAWN OF ANIME HATING!

As for my worst, Voogies Angels takes the cake.

A hundred years after Earth is invaded by aliens, the last remnants of the human race dwell in underwater "Aqua Bases." A team of five cybernetically enhanced women is trained for the purpose of carrying out guerilla attacks against the occupying forces. Earth`s last hope for salvation is...Voogie`s Angels.

Think Sailor Moon with more cheese crossed with a Charlies Angels wannbe rip off attempting to be Ninja Scroll in areas and you get Voogies Angels! If you see this title run for your lives cause if you wtach it wave bye bye to your ears and eyes.

I mean i thought Tekkamans english voice acting was bad, but this one with names such as 'Teddy the Boy, Midi the Girl, Magnificant Samurai' it just screams 'oh no tuxedo mask help me find my wand in my scantily clad garments!'
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you want another horrid anime try Puni Puni Poemi. It's an OAV ripoff of Sailor Moon. Warning: it has a LOT of hentai-related stuff.
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh god, I hate Inuyasha.

Star Ocean EX is really, really bad. I somehow made it through the first episode, but I can't take anymore! No more! So boring... ugh.

Magic Knight Rayearth was pretty bad, too.
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whoa whoa. Okay I'll admit Star Ocean EX isn't all that great but Inuyasha I can say is quite good. Magic Knight Rayearth I find quite interesting too. It's also made by one of my favorite anime companies,CLAMP. But then again to each their own. Everyone has their likes and dislikes.
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kira Yamato wrote:
If you want another horrid anime try Puni Puni Poemi. It's an OAV ripoff of Sailor Moon. Warning: it has a LOT of hentai-related stuff.

Puni Puni Poemi was devised by the same guy that directed Excel Saga wasnt it? cause his anime self appears in it as the afro king Nabeshin!

Considering Excel Saga opened pretty much every episode with Richto stating he declares Excel Saga as some type of a genre then ripping off various subjects (Their horror episode was Aliens based with Puchus, DIVINE RETRIBUTION!) the 2 ep OAV being a giant rip off doesnt surprise me.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually Fly you're absolutely right. It is made by the same guy. It's actually an OAV series that's supposed to be based on Excel Saga.
Pierrot Le Fou

Rain Dogs

37957 Potch
0 Soldiers
196054 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Celes Tilly you can't stand Inuyasha either??

High Five! ..Don't leave me hangin now.

X of Fly wrote:
Quote:
OH NUH UH

Ninja Scroll TV only had a shocking ending, how could you not like a mothman trying to pork a woodwoman.

And Vampire Hunter D. Come on, its D and his parasitic hand friend with the classic one liners.

BEGONE FOUL DEMON SPAWN OF ANIME HATING!

(The power of Christ compels you!)

AAaauuuuugghhhh!! Your mother's in here.. with us.
Alseid

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kira Yamato wrote:

Parody =/= Ripoff

All the way to the edge of this world
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: