Suikoden United and Infamous Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suggestion

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Suggestion Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a suggestion that I came up with while on another hangout of mine. I think it would be a good idea to delete the names of members who have been here for a long time but not posted anything.

Personally I think it would make the board much better. It once happened on another forum I was part of. Also too many members COULD cause the server to shut down.
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I moved your topic into the "Site Content Discussion" forum.

Too many members who aren't using the web site aren't likely to cause the server to shut down. There is no reason to do this as the resources those members use are next to nothing. We'll see what the admins think.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm. You could be right. It could depend on the server too. The last forum I was on was on the Invision server.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

More than anything it would just unclutter things I would think?

-My DeviantArt-
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But then we would lose all our Pesmerga[insert random numbers]s and and Yuber[numbers here too]s. I think that would be too much to handle. :P
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think i could carry on posting here if i didn't see at least one member with a pes-uber numbered account, it just wouldn't feel like a Suikoden forum without it.

Though i suppose it would free up those numbers for new member who may actually use the account.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The trouble with deleting accounts is that (due to the nation system) it causes a lot of other problems within registration and members end up eith duel nationalities and regiments.

However, if anyone does have a problem with joining as the name is taken by an inactive - they can always ask me to be nice about it and change the inactives name slightly to free it up. I'm generous like that. Except when I'm in a bad mood.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

aydas_arrow wrote:
I don't think i could carry on posting here if i didn't see at least one member with a pes-uber numbered account, it just wouldn't feel like a Suikoden forum without it.

Though i suppose it would free up those numbers for new member who may actually use the account.

I was only joking. :P

Also, we all know that you are always nice Axiose. :D
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't help it, he's just so fluffy.

And it looks like he's selflessly soved the problem.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: