Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Random Titles

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Random Titles Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How long had this been going on for without me noticing? I'm talking of course about the random permutations of the acronym 'SARS' on the pages throughout the main site. Is it because I don't visit the main site enough, or is it actually a new development?

You know you're probably making your bandwidth problem worse by creating a reason for people to continually reload the main page :)
Phamex

Raccoon Dogs

135274 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha. It's been going on for as long as I've known the site...I think. That would make it about a year. I never really paid attention to it either, it just dimly registered in the back of my head that it wasn't the same everytime. I never see it now though because I have the forums set as my home page and I never have a reason to go to the main.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I assume Sars never got over having the site being taken off Wikipedia as a source because it was an "assumptions and rumour" site and thus not suited to be called upon as a source of Suikoden information. :P
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: