Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Some early reviews

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbsting120

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Some early reviews Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think this has been posted before.... but over at IGN they posted under Suikoden's release a few reviews.

SCORES: Weekly Famitsu (9, 8, 8, 7), Dengeki PlayStation (S), Dengeki PlayStation (95, 85, 85, 85), Hyper PlayStation (8, 8)

I already knew the Famitsu one, but the other ones were new to me... it seems the Dengeki score of S is the highest they give (I think) and the # scores are pretty self-explanitory. I know nothing about Hyper playstation or what the two scores mean, but i'm guessing it's two seperate scores by two people?

Overall the numbers seem good, especially that S (most other games for the month got Cs and Bs from them...the only other S i saw was for Disgaea 2)
So wahoo! And if this is old news, I apologize.
Bright Shield Rune bearer

:)

5591 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, this really makes me relived.

I can't freakin wait to get my hands on game... jeeez
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If I can just get the game this time ( after the fiasco with play-asia ), I give it an S straight up ^_^

Nice reviews I must admit

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Glad to hear about this. I hope Suikoden V gets even higher scores here in the US. I want to see lots of 9s and 10s :D.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: