Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Character Art (Spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A lot of interesting character designs this game....it definitely will be hard to choose characters to use for the party.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Loner Prime

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is there a link or a website showing the artwork of these characters: Lance, Wachill, Yolan, Norden, Murado, Pavege, Haleth, Azlad, Sorensen, Meroon, Fuyou, Nikea and Takamu.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but those artwork were never posted anywhere...
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For Meroon and the beavers look at the others i think one of them has a picture of all the Beavers we got a rockstar!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I couldnt believe that was a rock and roll Beaver lol, when I looked at that artwork I was like "what??!"
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the "rockstar beaver" idea Konami had was worse then putting beavers in there in the first place, honestly. The world that Suikoden takes place on would not be advanced enough technology-wise to have guitars. *sigh* oh well. He DOES look cool, though.

I've noticed that only a couple of the characters seem "boring" to me. That's definately good news! Hopefully, they will be easy to spot in the game. What I mean, is that in Suikoden III, all the characters looked way different and more colorful or wacky than the NPCs. In Suikoden IV, only a few of the characters really stood out for me. They didn't seem to really "wow" me in that factor. From what we've seen in the character art, this will not be a problem.
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Our Futch Impersonater stands out the most for me i wonder if there is gonna be dragonhorse knights in tihs one or they are a branch of Dragon Knights down in Falena.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, thats what I was thinking, Dzerassa, I was quite shock to see a gutair like that in the Suiko world, seeing as its not advanced enough.

The Beavers sort of remind me of Narnia, lol, I dont see anything wrong with them adding Beavers into the game, I just think that they put too many in it.
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I agree with Dzerassa and Zahak. This guitar doesn't fit too well in Suikoden world. But maybe it's good that this game has seemingly cool attitude in some areas - I don't know if the guitar is the best thing to show that attitude but I think I will be able to forgive this when I will be playing this. :)

And beavers are great. Too much better, in my opinion, than those mermaids in SIV which were rather bland. I hope that those beavers are at least similar a little to those beavers in "Angry Beavers" cartoon which I liked very, very much. :*laugh*:

Btw. I don't think so there are too much of them. 5 yes? So as many as mermaides and they look(bevers) like they are pretty much different from each other so it's ok for me.

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well since we got Charcter art Do we happen to have any Character Portraits?
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I still don't know how I feel about those beavers, hrm hrm..

The dragon knight whatever he may be, Nick, is definitely who stands out for me though, as well. I'm so excited! Nick and Ax, woop! :D

-My DeviantArt-
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the beavers.

Why can I see Nick being the rookie of the DragonHorse riders? I can see a few clumsy moments between him and Ax during the course of the game...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: