Suikoden United and Illegal Knowledge Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

About the music (no spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
skymansxeno

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What is track 79? I don't care about spoils in the music so tell me if you can.

Also if you can, can you just go ahead and list the music from other games? Again I don't care, just black it out for other people who don't want to be spoiled.
Something Edible

Cthulhu Fhtagn!

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Himuro wrote:

Quote:
Though, track 79 was the most unexpected one... I wonder if it means anything...

How so?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is partly a remix of Neclord's castle music...
Esk

822 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey all... Long time lurker, first time poster.

I realize this may be somewhat of a dangerous topic, so I'll ask as carefully as I can: Is there, somewhere out there on the internet, already a copy of this soundtrack? I don't want to know where to download it (well, I do, but I realize no one is allowed to tell me.) I just want to know *if* it exists. :D

March 28th can't come soon enough!

-- Esk

http://www.namtar.com/
Jowy108

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yea, how does everyone know the track numbers and such??

Do tell, please.
Something Edible

Cthulhu Fhtagn!

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Esk wrote:
I realize this may be somewhat of a dangerous topic, so I'll ask as carefully as I can: Is there, somewhere out there on the internet, already a copy of this soundtrack? I don't want to know where to download it (well, I do, but I realize no one is allowed to tell me.) I just want to know *if* it exists. :D

The official soundtrack isn't out yet, it's supposed to be released in March 24 pr so. However, someone ripped the music directly from the game and uploaded it, that's the soundtrack we're talking about here.

Quote:
Yea, how does everyone know the track numbers and such??

The tracks are named with numbers like DATA093280239.MP3, probably because they were batch ripped and the person who did it doesn't know the official names.
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Where can i find those self-made rips of the game music? I can't wait until the soundtrack is released..hehe
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There wasn't supposed to be any discussion of illegal downloading of the content discussed in this topic. Just a reminder.

Also, I would like to say that I look forward to this game even more than before. I must have it before I break down and start looking at the spoilers. x_X
Esk

822 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't suppose anyone knows how to rip the music from a (perfectly legitimate) GS5 disc? I've done some googling on the topic, but no luck so far.

EDIT:

I just answered my own question! Anyone interested in ripping their own music (from games that they have purchased *COUGH*) can attempt to use a registered copy of Cube Media Player 2.

http://www.cubemediaplayer.com/

If you don't register, you can still listen to the tracks-- you just can't rip them to WAV/MP3.

-- Esk

http://www.namtar.com/
azzy

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

man im so happy ^^ the last 2 intallment had such lame music...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: