Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Rhapsodia] Data Transfer Question.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: [Rhapsodia] Data Transfer Question. Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can anyone who has played/beaten Suikoden Tactics (Rhapsodia) tell me if levels transfer over from Suikoden IV? I need to know if I need to level up my characters. Thanks in advance.
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

From the info given no. I wouldn't expect it either as the Gamefaqs guide never mentions Levels as part of its what's transfered over section.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Janus

Einherjar

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Do equipment or runes carry over at all?
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nothing carried over at all actually. The only difference is that you can get the hero from Suikoden 4 and Snowe if you transfer data with 108 characters recruited. There is absolutly no influence besides that.
Windspun_Monkey

Monkeys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does the save need to be at a specific location or is 108 stars all you need?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Himuro

La Morte

842834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

From what I hear any point after you get Snowe. It doesn't have to be a clear file, but I'm doing a clear file just in case.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, Konami specifically said "any save data that has 108 characters." So it doesn't have to be the end data.
Windspun_Monkey

Monkeys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats nice to know. I was hoping I wouldn't have to play it again without remembering where I am and what I was doing. I bet Hero 4 is powerful in the tactical battles with his Punishment Rune.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That sounds great being able to transfer from 4 to the new game we haven't enjoyed that since 2 transferred over to 3 even if it isn't much it's still good. By the way Sars any release date for Rhapsodia in North America especially in Canada, i have the 4 suikodens available to us. I don't expect suikoden 5 to have a release date yet i believe it's too soon for one.Too bad they never made either suikogaiden games available over here i would've loved to have got those too, oh well you can't always get what you want.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the Suikoden Data Tranfer bonus is one of the best. I mean you get two extra characters, one of which is a True Rune bearer. I'd say that's a lot better than the two play scripts you get from the Data Transfer from SuikoII to III. I also think that's enough of a bonus and that anything more would just be overkill. Although a couple more scenes would have been nice.
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, I think the extra scripts in III were excellent bonus though. Considering how a certain main character and his best friend weren't ageless, maybe it was decided that they wouldn't want to redraw those characters as proper adults.

Back to Rhapsodia, there's not much in terms of extra scenes, but Hero IV has a couple of mildly interesting support conversations of his own. As for Snowe, he's a decent fighter at best.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quick question. I would assume the answer to this will be yes, but I read an FAQ on GameFAQs that stated it wouldn't.

Anyway, a completed file with 108 Stars of Destiny - it loads A-okay onto my Rhapsodia New Game but I'm just checking that it'll actually work. I'd rather not play through the whole of Suikoden Tactics to find out that it loaded A-okay but wasn't the correct data (i.e. before the Tree of Life) to unlock the hidden extras (or whatever they may be) in Suikoden Tactics?

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

as long as you have it saved on the final save point in fort el-eal, before you enter the door to face the tree. that's what i did and my data load was perfect.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nope. Mine is after having completed the game and saving it somewhere along the way (when prompted) during the ending.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

so your talking about having it saved after the credits. i don't know if that will work or not.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: