Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

First bug in Suikoden Tactics?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I find Eugene to be far superior to all of those characters. I've watched Trishtan get trashed too many times to respect him. Fredrica, however, is a decent choice. This game had me very water heacy though...for some reason. I hate water runes usually but this one had me using all water and lightning pretty much.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know I was just playing with you. Eugene can be really useful in the beginning since he is one of the fe characters that can use the Unicorn Rune. (wich is useful in this game, now I would really use Tsai if he were in Tactics)

I like Trishtan for Kangacorn riding. Since on the beginning he is the only one who can ride one. And I'm really lazy to level up characters that came later I just keep him in my party for the whole game. Jeremy the same reason since he is the second character you gt that can ride a Kangacorn.

Frederica is an archer and in Tactics archers rule. For me Seneca is the best/most useful character in the game.

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

fredicia was the best for me she is the only archerother then flare that could not die and ride an owl
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: