Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Home Page pictures

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you like a section to view the pictures?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 7 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Home Page pictures Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I there a site the person that makes those pictures owns so we can view them? Or could there be a part of the site to show them.

CLERKS
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It would be nice if SARS put a section for fanart, but then again he has a life too(right?:? ), a url would be fine to, I guess. :o

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

It would be nice if SARS put a section for fanart, but then again he has a life too(right? ), a url would be fine to, I guess.

I believe that he did that for a while at the begining of the site. That's why you see several members that are apart of the Blue Moon Village usergroup. That would probably be where the images are held and wouldn't be backing up the system. I would also enjoy seeing the fanart, I'm not the best artist but I enjoy seeing other people interpretations of them.

I forgot to post but I was the 2nd vote in favor of the proposal.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dark-knight

Knights of the Dark

23181 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i do like to see those pics in a gallery in the main site. i just want to see the artworks. i envy people that has the time to color their drawings because im not good at coloring mine with picture editors.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: