Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Are you stuck? Gameplay Questions here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
netoru

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Highwind, you are a legend! As soon as I got Cedric and went outside, something happened on the cliff. Thankyou so much!
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I need help!

I dunno where to train my characters (suiko IV)
I can't beat the final boss....in fort el-eal, my characters are lvl 61~62 :|

and another question: I tried to wipe the map but I can't get further north, is it possible that I can scoot around north? :?

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The most northernly point is fort El Eal, but you cant actually explore around it, so in thoses terms Illula (definatly spelt wrong, but meh its what im known for).

As for the characters, who are you using?
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

aydas_arrow wrote:
The most northernly point is fort El Eal, but you cant actually explore around it, so in thoses terms Illula (definatly spelt wrong, but meh its what im known for).

As for the characters, who are you using?

it's illuya ;)

also what kind of armor and runes do you have them equiped with.level 61-62 should be good enough to beat the tree with.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah thats why i was wondering about the characters, they should be strong enough, why don't you make sure you've sharpen your weapons etc.
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

can't find the lvl 16 hammer
(I'm not that good at finding items ^^;;; )

and yeah, I'm using Snowe, Paula and Tal :|
I didn't bother to look at my equips though.....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Golden Hammer is inside a chest in the Obel Ruins. You have to defeat an Angel Hairball to claim it.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well if you've still got the armour equipped from when they first joined then your in trouble. My suggestion, go buy some DECENT armour, sharpen your weapons, your character choice should give you enough healing with there default runes, attack magic shouldnt be too much of a problem, if you have Snowe then you've got the 108 so the RoP wont be sapping HP, so do this and you shouldn't have any trouble beating the game

Good Luck!
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

John Layfield wrote:
The Golden Hammer is inside a chest in the Obel Ruins. You have to defeat an Angel Hairball to claim it.

WHOA.....no wonder I didn't have it! Thank you!

aydas_arrow wrote:
Well if you've still got the armour equipped from when they first joined then your in trouble. My suggestion, go buy some DECENT armour, sharpen your weapons, your character choice should give you enough healing with there default runes, attack magic shouldnt be too much of a problem, if you have Snowe then you've got the 108 so the RoP wont be sapping HP, so do this and you shouldn't have any trouble beating the game

Good Luck!,

Hey thanks!

I manage to finish it with pure luck (with my non-powerful chars) but I will follow your tips on my new+ game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: