Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

North American box (final)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if this is for north america then that means will also get this here in my place! oh yeah this is really good indeed! i agree with josiscrazy i hope they didn't reuse the front for the back. and just put characters that will also show up like in S4's cover.

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
I'm seriously hoping they don't get any crazy ideas to change the box art for the PAL release.

You know they will!

Nice box art. Ive pre-ordered!
ubertronmanguy

The Hundred Acre Wood Soldier Guys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gah March cant get here soon enough. Seeing the box art just made me want the game even more. I might actually go out a pick up Rhapsodia for a quick new Suikoden game fix.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, you've said exactly what's on my mind. March will get here...eventually...

The box art is nice. It looks better then Tactics and IV did, I'll tell you that much.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ooooh I'm impressed with this box art!
I agree, way better than the last two box arts, especially tactics, bleh.
Can't wait, so good!

-My DeviantArt-
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
That's gorgeous, especially after the bland NA Suikoden Tactics box art.

I'm surprisingly not even ticked off the Queen isn't on the front! (...Perhaps because she's on the back?)

The Queendom of Falena being referred to as the Land of Falena worries me, though.

Though they did put the matriarchy thing on there, so hopefully it'll be referred to as the Queendom of Falena in the game...Land of Falena just sounds too clunky. ("Land of" anything sounds clunky, IMO.)

I wouldn't worry. The phrase "land of Falena" actually uses a lower case 'L' not an upper case one. So it's merely letting prospective buyers know that the land you're in is called Falena. It's not some clunky new nation name.

You've been a bit skittish lately about attempts to remove the matriarchal nature of Falena from the series. Settle down, settle down.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Zaj

The Lone Gunmen

31884 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thief wrote:
Better than Suikoden II's boxart, that's for sure.
No, nothing can surpass Suikoden II's boxart!

Goldmember wrote:
Axiose wrote:
I'm seriously hoping they don't get any crazy ideas to change the box art for the PAL release.

You know they will!

Nice box art. Ive pre-ordered!

No they won't, the american box art is the one Konami always screws around with, so I'm guessing the only change would be putting the Suikoden logo back where it was on the japanese box.

Let our mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the Sun, be revealed to the entire World.
Spell Breaker

The Long Patrol

162411 Potch
122 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm also a bit disappointed that they're using the same background on both the front and back. Actually, I think the collage fits well on the back. But on the front, not so much.
Well whatever, as long as the game's worth it, then it's not going to bother me a bit.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The two differences between the two is that the Queen is on the back cover, while she isn't on the front cover. Also, the Prince, Lyon, Sialeeds, and Georg aren't on the back cover, which means that you can see some of those people alot better...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Looks great and i can't wait for the game. Thanks for putting it up.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oooo nice. Thanks Leb

Now if the game would just be in my grubby little hands all would be right with the world, birds would sing, and a ray of light would shine down from the clouds onto the box.

You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In the back, eight line, why is the word civil underlined? Or is it just a coincidence?

Anyway, it's nice. :mrgreen: But the word Suikoden is on the top and I've never seen that for a PS2 Suikoden cover. :o

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's pretty nice for a Suikoden cover, i might say. Way better than plain old Rhapsodia, and bland, old, Suikoden IV. Even though Suikoden II has one of the most coolest group arts i've ever seen, this one is a definite must have! I can't wait to get my hands on it! ^_^

Gizel Godwin

Godwins 1st Brigade

38778 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Angelus wrote:
In the back, eight line, why is the word civil underlined? Or is it just a coincidence?

I believe the "underline" is just the handle of Lucretia's fan that wasn't fully covered up by the word.
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I must say, I liked the original box art better, but this one is much better than rhapsodia and IV. Georg's bootay covers up Dzerassa's face. :(
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: