Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Any ideas for characters

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seakida

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:25 pm    Post subject: Any ideas for characters Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And I dont mean just in Suikoden, I mean any game period. So wether you got a picture or a name and background, just post your thoughts. I have a few and I will have to draw them up later, Ones name is Seakida, prince to a clan called the Blood Knights, and another is Zeto, rival to Seakida and Captain of the Blood Gaurd. They are part demon and they have special runes. So tell me what you got.
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have 4 characters from my series of stories "The Flame Samurai"

1-Kyo-The Flame Samurai, Kyo was born in a clan of Lancers he tried so hard to learn to use the lances but could not but for some reason he perfected the katana in 3 days thus his legend began.

2-Eric-The Thunder Dragoon-Eric also born in the Clan of Lancers after mastering the lance he crafted his own lance made out of a dragon tooth.He currently pursues Kyo in hopes for a chance to assisanite him.

3-Kiros-The Ice Thief-Not much is known about this man except that he is the leader of a band of Renegades.

4-Ben-The Earth Barbarion-Ben was just a humble lumberjack and lived in harmony with his famiy but a gang of renegades killed his family and thus drove Ben insane as he constantly searches for the Renegades and there Leader Kiros.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't see what this thread has to do with this forum. I will lock this. Please don't attempt this again.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: