Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Pale Gate Rune?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
melange

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blasphemy wrote:
Maybe, but when I looked at one of the system screenshots, it showed a status screen with SP for each member in the party. I had assumed it stood for skill points. I hope it's like Tactics though, since I disliked how the main characters and their group (like Nash, Sgt. Joe, Geddoe's crew) ended up with so many skill points that I would've loved to have given to others.

The image in question is here:

http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/genso/V/system/index.html
- 1st main menu (blue background), 2nd in the submenu (white background)
- image in the top right.

There's a prince pose with status on the right, loot on the left and potch/sp gains on the bottom.

Actually I think that's a after victory screen displaying what you got from winning the battle. Cos the top left menu says "Gained Items - Medicine 1" and the lower left shows "Potch in hand - 27230 Potch", "Shared SP - 364" and on the very bottom "Gained 700 Potch and 13 Shared SP". If my understanding (and dictionary meaning) of the kanji used in front of SP isn't wrong, then, yes it says 'Shared SP'. So maybe it is in fact a common pool of SP?

"The waters of the Faytus River are cold, you know..." ~ Miakis
Anyone else notice that Lyon's weapon = overglorified switchblade?
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It most likely is, as it's been confirmed that there is a skill pool in the known facts thread about the game.

I'm curious then about why each character has their own SP number next to HP, Level and EXP. Maybe, like MMan said the characters in the battle get a little bonus and the 13 goes to the pool? That would be awesome.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: