Suikoden United and Inspirational Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

RPGamer contest (Win games)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Loran Cehack

Moonlight Butterfly

203221 Potch
200 Soldiers
122 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm pretty sure 50 is the Thousand-Year Door.

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tghere's a lot of titles here I've never even heard of.
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

42 Caius Cosades (Morrowind)

EDIT: 24 Magic Knight Rayearth

Last edited by Hawk Thanatos on Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Question 14: (Point Value: 400)
This duo, whose combined objectives are to save a family member and depose a plethora of false evil kings, have a great deal in common with Peter Pan and his wayward shadow.

lets see...is that Okage:the shadow king right? duo..lets see..Ari is the boy(hero), Stan is the shadow.I forget the girls name...Rosalyn, a "hero type"...and Marlene was the other girl. the boy's sister is curseded and needs to be saved.

Evil King Stan Inhabits Ari's shadow, somewhat bossing him around.

cute game..sounds right. I just don't know who they want for the answer.

*note* yes I have played this game!

Last edited by kuwaizair on Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heres the unanswered ones I got

01 - Windmill Cave *Crystalis*
03 - Tock Tower *Breath of Fire*
07 - Illumina *Sudeki*
24 - Magic Knights
31 - Slick *River City Ranson*
41 - Marin *Zelda: Link's Awakening*
44 - Tristan *Ogre Battle*
50 - Thousand Year Door *Paper Mario 2*

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!

Last edited by RedCydranth on Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm afraid I can't help you with the remaining questions, but I've double checked the ones I know and they're right. However, I can tell you PDT stands for Pacific Daylight Time: the time it is during daylight savings time, ie now.

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We got pretty far didn't we? But now the rest are games that are barely known or have been released on the PC. Those aren't exactly our specialties, if I'm not mistaken. These last few ones will be really difficult.

I was able to narrow down a few of the questions though. Maybe it may trigger a response from someone.

Quote:
Question 08: (Point Value: 300)
Although this kingdom was brought low by a man named Villa, it was later retaken by King Sarnus through the cooperation of the bearers of Marselva, the remnants of Humankind, and the elemental spirits.

I know this is from Hoshigami, but I still can't find the answer. Maybe someone here who has played the game knows the plot more in detail.

Quote:
Question 10: (Point Value: 500)
Hidden beyond the utmost edge of the Great Sea, this island kingdom is blanketed in man-made traps and is sanctuary to a myth about eight legendary magical stones that, when collected, give their bearer the ability to control time.

For some reason, I'm thinking lunar . . . someone made a fanfiction with Lunar characters that talked about having "8 stones" that "control time". But which game are these guys writing about?

Quote:
Question 32: (Point Value: 200)
Considered extremely attractive by men on both sides of the Human-Yason war, this woman is treacherous, cruel, and not above using seduction to get what she wants, even if her true motives are difficult to guess.

Magna Carta: Tears of Blood . . . I'm thinking that the answer is "Queen Amila" of the Yason, since she seems to be the only girl mentioned in the Human-Yason war. She is also a boss in the game, so the villain part fits too.

Quote:
Question 35: (Point Value: 500)
Imbued heavily with the lifeforce of Azrai, the vanquished Dark God, this malefic creature controls the forces of Chaos and has the ability to turn anyone that opposes him to stone.

I've narrowed it down to the game "Birthright: The Gorgon's Alliance". Unfortunately, there are no faqs anywhere, so we can't just look it up.

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

08 Ixia (Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth)

EDIT: 33 Galamoth (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night) can someone confirm this?

EDIT2: 35 Gorgon (Birthright: The Gorgon's Alliance)

For 10 google keeps showing Zelda but I've only ever finished a link to the past so does anyone know?
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Question 32: (Point Value: 200)
Considered extremely attractive by men on both sides of the Human-Yason war, this woman is treacherous, cruel, and not above using seduction to get what she wants, even if her true motives are difficult to guess.

Answer: (Educated Guess) Carian Lora (From the game, Magna Carta)
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ced The Lad wrote:

For some reason, I'm thinking lunar . . . someone made a fanfiction with Lunar characters that talked about having "8 stones" that "control time". But which game are these guys writing about?

I haven't played Eternal Blue but don't use fan fiction for this game. We all know what could happen then.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So did anyone send these in? If anyone did, good luck :)

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: