Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Possible Hero's Love Interest
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is the best love interest for Hero?
Rionne
78%
 78%  [ 22 ]
Ran
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Lucerina
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Miakis
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 28

Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We don't know if he's fighting in that tournament. And if he is I doubt it's to marry his sister. Might be at her request to keep Eurum from winning if he dose fight in it. But it's not un-usual for royalty to marry in the family in olden times, but the odds of it happening in this game are very low.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought that Rionne and the Prince were only sparring when she hit him in the gut. I don't think that things would've been that easy if they were really going at it...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Lechium

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As long as hero5's love interest is a Ninja... lol
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zaj I mean Mike wrote:
I voted Rionne even though she turns traitor look at the trailer the Hero is blocking knifes then she hits him and he gets one in his gut. Also the Hero is going to marry his sister when we see him in the colisum fighting its a competion to see who will marry the next Queen.

What the HECK is he talking about?
Blazing Camp

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Himuro wrote:
Zaj I mean Mike wrote:
I voted Rionne even though she turns traitor look at the trailer the Hero is blocking knifes then she hits him and he gets one in his gut. Also the Hero is going to marry his sister when we see him in the colisum fighting its a competion to see who will marry the next Queen.

What the HECK is he talking about?

I must've missed Rionne stabbing the Tenkai in the gut because I have no idea what he's talking about.

And the Tenkai marrying Limslair.....just no.
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I must've missed Rionne stabbing the Tenkai in the gut because I have no idea what he's talking about

No she did not stab him he was blocking knifes fliying at him and she hits him in the back and he drops his guard and a knife gets him. And he does fight in that tournament so but the marrige is'nt right away so it may just be to stop others from marring her.

CLERKS
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Many old royal bloodlines used to marry into each other to keep the bloodlines "pure"; it was not that (and still isn't, as far as cousins go) uncommon to see cousins get together, and sometimes even brother and sister (look at ancient egypt).

That said, I don't see it happening in Falena, as we seem to already know how they meet their mates - whoever is the strongest in the battle gets the hand of the Queen and becomes her consort. It's not a "keeping the bloodlines pure due to the familal reasons' thing, so there's no reason they should have incestuous relations.

That said, Rionne seems to be the most likely "love interest".

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, I'm the only one that voted Miakis. :) I like her more than Rionne, i don't know why, though.(This may change when I would know more about the plot and those characters).

However this thing about his love interest is interesting because everyone from those girls fit in this role.
Miakis looks cute and besides she also could like HeroV. You know she spends a lot of time with Limslair and maybe after hearing from little princess about 1000 times that her brother is sooo good she would start to like him...or hate him ;)
Rionne is very close to HeroV as his bodyguard but she is more like a friend to him, IMO.
Ran - we don't know much about her but she seems very energetic and optimistic person so everything is possible.
Lucerina - this case is very interesting.She is very cute and I don't know if you have read her profile at Suiksource but it says something like she is genius and makes all imortant decisions instead of her brother.So let's say that she fall for HeroV and he falls for her. We remember that she is from one of great noble families- Barrows. So let's say that in course of game it happens that Queendom is queenless(for whatever reason - assasination, overthrow, abdication and so). And also it seems that HeroV is rather closer to Barrows thinking of queendom. So it would be cool that he marry Lucerina and she became new queen.(I know, I know that inheritance of title is only through female line but let's assume that current queen is killed , Siaries don't want to take throne and Hero want's to protect his sister from trouble/ it seems that Limslair also have something wrong with her mind and must be isolated ;) ). So althought Lucerina isn't of royal blood she is from noble family and married to the prince - so in some wicked and twisted way she could be accepted as queen moreover she is intelligent and want to maintain moderated policy(Barrows) and HeroV doesn't seem that he is interested in ruling. So at the end we would have still Queendom at the end at the game but with almost new line of queens so something new but also something traditional....A lot of speculations , ehh?

Quote:
No she did not stab him he was blocking knifes fliying at him and she hits him in the back and he drops his guard and a knife gets him

Ok, I'm little annoyed. I thought that it's pretty obvious and was stated somewhere before but:
Those scenes are merged into one so it looks like you described it. So there is one scene that is happening near some camp and she hit him in the back to protect him from stab of this guy connected with Godwin(and she is stabed instead of HeroV). And there is also wholy different scene on some hanging bridge when he is whirling his weapon to protect him and/or his friend from some knives or arrows but it seems that at some point he fails and is hit by this thing.
There is also possibility that those are three scenes:
1.At the camp with hero and Rionne
2.At bridge with hero.
3.Some other in which he is hit by some person. Maybe some introduction to some recruiting: Party is walking in some location and suddenly hero is hit by this thing but his armour protects him sufficiently. Some people appear and say that they are bandits/thought that hero's party are bandits and so on.

Ok I hope that things that i have written are logical at least in small percent and don't offend anybody.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
DocFrance - if you can't be bothered to reply sensibly to the thread don't bother replying at all.

I am replying sensibly. Unless there's something in the Suikoden Bible that says that the Tenkai can't be gay.

EDIT: Besides, I think it's silly to be speculating about this kind of thing this early on. Of the four characters in the poll, Rionne is the only one with any evidence thus far of having "more than friends" feelings for the Tenkai, and even that's pretty sketchy.

And there's nothing saying that there has to be a love interest for the Tenkai. That's one of the things I like about Suikoden - there's no overt romantic subplot. If you recall, Lazlo had no romantic interest at all. So there's not exactly some huge precedent for this game to follow regarding romance.

And I really don't see why venturing that the Tenkai might play for the other team is seen as not replaying sensibly.
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I try to edit the poll option to add "Other". But seems already locked. Could the admins or mods done it for me? Thanks btw.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Miakis would be a good choice for the Hero. Though i don't see why she'll make a move since she seems rather bubbly. Rionne is almost to cliche'd already and might be the obvious choice. Lucerina seems overly serious... Ran is just a tad bit different from the hero...

Quote:
I vote for Georg.

I find a bit of yaoi-ish speculation here...

Blazing Camp

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
And I really don't see why venturing that the Tenkai might play for the other team is seen as not replaying sensibly.

I really doubt Konami would never do that. I mean not that I'm a bigot or anything, but I think some gamers would have a fit about taht sort of thing. I don't see the big deal though, some Suiko fangirls/boys are yaoi/yuri shippers that write stories about their fav characters. Not to mention that it's kind of pathetic to argue over a polygon's sexuality. lol
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd definetly say Rionne, if he has a love interest at all, being that Suikoden Heros never have a love story.
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i voted for Rionne...but it was a toss up between her and Lucerina...but i choose her becuz shes guards him and shes always around him...so it would prolly be hard for them not to develope feelings for each other...

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted Rionne as well - because we have had 4 Suikoden games of hinted relationships at best, is it not time now for them to have a sensible love story?

I'm a fan of the growing up together and falling in love stories so that's my vote on Rionne.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: