Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Lost (Spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I watched Lost tonight and I really liked the story behind Eko and his brother. This episode shows that them being on the island is way more than coincidence.

One thing I am thoroughly confused about is what the hell is up with that black smoke monster. From what I can gather it is the culmination of a person's fears and Eko faces his fears so he did not run and instead of the fears overtaking him, the fear itself became non existant.

Also, here's a liitle spin I have going on Michael. He's going crazy. I think that he is not really talking to Walt on the computer and he's gone off the wall bananas. He's imagining the whole thing. I say this because of that scene where Jack sees the monitor after Michael "spoke" with Walt. When Michal typed he saw walt's messages but whn Jack saw the screen it was empty. Then the preview shows that Michael just goes commando like (Hurley's words) and takes off all alone, again. Also I think there's going to be more story on Libby coming up, but the next episode is going to be a Jack episode. I'm for Hurley hooking up with Libby, or at least try to.

Now for the questionaire.

#1- Who is your favorite character from the fuselage survivors?

I'd have to say its close between Hurley and Sawyer. Hurley is funny but there's the whole numbers backstory thing too that really intrigues me and then Sawyer's whole attitude and character is so compelling. I like Locke a lot as well because I'm the man of faith and not a man of science. But if I had to pick one and only one? Hurley

#2- Who is your favorite character from the tail-section survivors?

Mr. Eko, hands down. And I would have said this before I saw his episode too. I think Ana-Lucia is a stuck up c*** and needs to get beat down for shooting Shannon. She's a big ball of go away. And poor Libby is left with virtually no knowledge of who she is and where she comes from. Mr. Eko is a cool guy who seems to have his head in the right place. I love the accent (It's the same accent he had playing Adebisi in the HBO show Oz) and I just want to know more about him, even after they explained his past. I still want to know why he was on the plane.

#3- How did you become interested in watching the show?

My girlfriend was addicted to the show and like Oz and Degrassi, she got me hooked. I had heard a lot about it and I did want to watch it since it first came out but I joined in the fun 2/3 way through season one. My girlfriend downloaded all the episodes via limewire and I got caught in lickity split. And I watched them in 3-4 hour clumps so I diudnt have to wait those weeks every time.

#4- What's your favorite theory about the Island?

Its a scientific experiment that if it goes wrong the world will end. Dharma is playing with all these people's lives and none of them know about it.

#5- Who had the best flashback so far, and why?

Sayid because he gets me all teary eyed. His long lost love and the betrayal of one of his best friends seemed so great. I want more Sayid episodes not all these Jack ones.

#6- Who is the most useless character?

Honestly? Hurley. He probably eats more than everyone, he's only there for comedy really and his job on the islands is what? Even Rose does more. Claire isn't useless because I think the Aaron story will go MUCH deeper in the coming weeeks because we know the Others take children and Aaron IS a child. I love the big guy but he's not needed.

#7- Where do you rank this show compared to others that you watch on TV?

Its the best Drama on TV hands down and its definitely in the top three shows on TV. the other two shows? My Name Is Earl and The Office. I want to watch that new show Crumbs with Fred Savage and Jane Curtin but its on opposite Office so I'll miss out. Sucks for ABC.

#8- Just WHO ARE the "Others"? What are your thoughts/theories?

They're people who beleive the island is a god figure and it is soleley up to them to protect it. The newcomers to the island are a threat to their way of life so they are out to get them. They take the children to be slaves and be the new future Others.

#9- What do you think the "monster" is?

A culmination of fear. I explained it much better above when I was analyzing this weeks episode.

#10- Walt - what happened to him?

He got abducted by the others and is wherever they are. He's alive and well but not typing to Michael on that computer, that's just Mike going off the deep end.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Either Locke or Sawyer. I like Locke because of all the help he provides for the survivors plus his cool hunting skills. Sawyer is just for the fact that he makes me laugh sometimes.

There really isn't much contest here, like everyone else I'm saying Eko. In a lot of ways he's similar to Locke plus his past (as we know it) is cool since he's become pretty religous after being whatever it was the he was in his flashback.

They were putting teasers here in Australia which were basically just the words Lost, so my friend downloaded it because he couldn't be bothered waiting for it. The states were only 6 or so episodes into the first series when I first started watching it but the second series hasn't even started here yet so the gap has grown a bit.

I don't buy into that purgatory theory, personally I think it's one big experiment by that company that set up the computer and all that. A guy called B.F Skinner is mentioned in the orientation video and it's interesting to know who he was:
Quote:
Skinner was a behavorial scientist whose work on lab rats has become famous. Placing the rats in a "Skinner Box," each rat was trained to push a "button" to recieve food pellets. Eventually, Skinner varied how many pushes each rat would have to perform to receive the food. By the end, no food was given, and the rats would simply continue ceaselessly pushing the button in the expectation that one of the pushes would result in food.

Either Hurley with his one about the numbers or Locke's flashbacks because I want him to show everyone that he isn't useless and to get over/get revenge on his father.

Probably Rose. I agree with Red that Aaron and Claire will probably have a big impact on the series soon and I think that Hurley is important since he's used the numbers and knows more about them than anyone else. Rose just sits there and has faith.

Well I don't really watch much TV I usally download what I want to watch because of how long it takes Australia to get the shows, but this is as good as House, Firefly and Futurama. So equal first.

I think the others are people who have been corrupted by some illness from the monster and now they bring back others to get infected and serve the monster.

I thought it sounded electrical when the camera passes through it in the latest episode. I think it's been created by DHARMA as a part of their experiment.

He's been abducted. Other than that I don't know.

Quote:
Also I think there's going to be more story on Libby coming up, but the next episode is going to be a Jack episode.

And Red, if you can trust Tv.com it's:
Jack - The Hunting Party
Charlie - Fire + Water
Locke - Admissions
Sayid - One of Them
Claire - Maternity Leave
Deloseth

Spectacular Slackers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"What if I don't? You gonna beat me with your Jesus stick?" Best. Line. Ever.

Well, it was worth the wait. Loved Eko's story. Thought it was odd that someone abducted to be a child soldier became some kind of mafia don until I remembered him saying drugs wasn't their usual line of work.

I'm torn between feeling incredibly sorry for Charlie and wanting to smack him round the head. But I have a sneaking suspicion that the heroin will come in handy later, maybe someone'll get injured and it'll be used as an anaesthetic. BAM, instant redemption for Charlie.

Sawyer and Kate's moment was just kind of fun and fluffy. <3 Saywer.

And I love Red's explanation of the smoke monster, so I'll go with that :)

The preview was already touched on, but, yet again, if someone could detail it I'd be grateful.

Edit: Found this page linked to on another site I frequent. All I can say is, well, wow. Mind reading, tree ripping Smoke of Dooooom. Who'da thunk it?
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Deloseth wrote:
Edit: Found this page linked to on another site I frequent. All I can say is, well, wow. Mind reading, tree ripping Smoke of Dooooom. Who'da thunk it?

Awesome! I rewound and watched that sequence at least 5 times trying to pick some images out, but the only thing I could somewhat decipher was the Virgin Mary statuette. Seeing these actual images from Eko's flashback though, it really sparked another idea in my lil' noggin.

Okay, every single week, each character has a flashback sequence, right? And this smoky creature can read images from the survivors' pasts, right? So, maybe... just MAYBE... WE are the "Others"!!! We the viewers of the show! What if--just what if--in every episode, when the character for that particular episode is wandering about by themselves, the camera becomes the smoky monster and we can peer into their past experiences? How's THAT for a theory, eh? :P

Well, maybe not, but I thought it was interesting a few minutes ago, hehe.

Here's the theory I formulated last night (it's similar in a way to Red's theory). Remember when Sayid asked what the monster was back in season 1 to Rousseau, and she said it was a "security system" and that it "protects the island"? Well, maybe this security system is able to read people's hearts and judge them on the spot. If it determines that the person is NOT a threat to the island, it lets him go. So far, the ONLY TWO PEOPLE to have come face-to-face with this smoky creature and lived are Locke and Eko: both are men of faith.

So maybe that's why Jack and everyone else is so scared to confront it. Maybe they're afraid of being judged, or taking a leap of faith and trusting in who they are? Because if they fail, like the pilot did in the Pilot episode, they get ripped to pieces. And isn't that Jack's problem from Season 1, in the episode "Do No Harm"? He has problems letting go... or maybe he's just scared about what would happen if he failed.

Okay, I could probably continue rambling on nonsensically, but I'll let these ideas ferment and maybe get back to them later.

(Thanks for taking my questionairre! I will fill it out later on.)

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Deloseth

Spectacular Slackers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oooo, nice ending this week. Not entirely sure how it's going to work (Some aren't exactly the most obvious candidates for an army) but it should be great watching it happen. And I reckon Sayid's going to be against the whole idea, even though he would be an obvious choice to help 'train' an army.

But the scene with The Others...I was a little disappointed. I mean, when Bluebeard/Zeke/whatever Sawyer wants to call him said to build a fire so they could have a talk, I expected some answers to questions like "Who are you?", "What are you doing here?" and "Why are there huge clouds of smoke going around terrorizing people?". But no, nothing. Not that he would have answered anyway, I'm betting, but still. Though it WAS interesting who Bluebeard called over to bring Kate out. A certain French woman's missing daughter...?

And poor Jack! I have a feeling the person his wife was seeing behind his back will turn out to be significant. Sawyer seems too obvious an answer but just imagine the tension if it was...

Broken record time again, could someone say what happened in the preview? Cheers.

Anyway, see you all next week :D
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Del wrote:
Oooo, nice ending this week. Not entirely sure how it's going to work (Some aren't exactly the most obvious candidates for an army) but it should be great watching it happen. And I reckon Sayid's going to be against the whole idea, even though he would be an obvious choice to help 'train' an army.

I didn't care too much for this episode. Maybe I was expecting too much. It just seemed really.... really slow.

And Jack's story didn't really hold any relevance in my mind to the events that were going on. It definitely wasn't as profound a revelation as in Season 1 when he found out the woman his dad was drunkenly operating on was pregnant. Seeing how their relationship ended was much more dramatic and emotional than him with his wife. The very least they could have done is show the guy Sarah was cheating with, ya know? Give us SOME kinda tidbit out of this mess. In the end, it just seemed like a filler episode with a wasted opportunity for a flashback.

Does Locke seem different this season to anybody else? He always seems to be the guy saying "Oh gee, golly, gosh. My oh my, Jack, I wouldn't do that if I were you--" and Jack says "Shut yo mouth, foo! I'm the doctor here!" Locke seemed so confident and mysterious in Season 1, especially after he confronted the smoke creature. He seemed to be the only one who knew what was really going on, but in Season 2 he just seems so (for lack of a better term, excuse the pun) lost.

And is anyone else for another Sayid-centric story? I know I am.

Anyway, the ending for this episode where Jack asks Ana-Lucia "How long will it take to train an army?", I was thinking to myself "Well, this is the 10th/11th episode this season, so my guess is... 12-13 weeks? Let the war begin on the Season finale and carry over to Season 3?" That's my idea, at least.

Quote:
But the scene with The Others...I was a little disappointed. I mean, when Bluebeard/Zeke/whatever Sawyer wants to call him said to build a fire so they could have a talk, I expected some answers to questions like "Who are you?", "What are you doing here?" and "Why are there huge clouds of smoke going around terrorizing people?". But no, nothing. Not that he would have answered anyway, I'm betting, but still. Though it WAS interesting who Bluebeard called over to bring Kate out. A certain French woman's missing daughter...?

I agree with you completely. I was ready for a showdown of some sorts, where maybe Jack gets captured and we actually get to see what the Others are all about from his POV. Or at least some sort of confrontation where they can take down a few of these Others, or maybe even kidnap one, to get more info in a later episode. Instead, there was a lot of build up to them marching north (why that was significant, I don't know yet... "Black Territory" is north maybe?). Then they get there, they get surrounded, the bearded dude talks some smack, takes their weapons, and lets them go unhindered back to their camp. It seemed like such a wasted opportunity for them to do something--anything, ya know? Ah well. They can't all be winners, right?

I caught the name "Alex" as well. Perhaps Danielle will show up and join Jack's posse to help wage war on the Others? I can only hope. Rumor has it that Rousseau is supposed to get her own flashback sometime during this season, so I hope her character becomes more important to the story.

And just where the hell is Desmond during all this? My guess is he is captured along with Cindy, Walt, Michael, and some other random Oceanic survivors.

Quote:
And poor Jack! I have a feeling the person his wife was seeing behind his back will turn out to be significant. Sawyer seems too obvious an answer but just imagine the tension if it was...

I thought of Sawyer too, but I don't think he'd be the one. It would have to be someone who we know lives in the same city as Jack (can anyone confirm that Jack lives in L.A.?)

Quote:
Broken record time again, could someone say what happened in the preview? Cheers.

I tape the show every week, and I usually watch it twice the same night (I know, I'm addicted to this show, hehe). However, my VCR cut off right when the preview started for next week's show, so I only watched it one time. So, based on one viewing, here's what I got out of the preview:

-lot of scenes involving Charlie
-the voice-over mentions "Trust has been broken" or something along those lines
-near the end of the preview, during the night, you see Aaron's crib and somebody reaching in to take him
-the voice-over mentions something like "You will never expect what happens" (sorry, the preview went by quickly)

finally, the best teaser:
-you see Charlie swimming in the ocean while Aaron's cradle floats away :shock:

For that last part, because they like to mess with our heads with these previews sometimes, I'm thinking that it's a dream that Charlie has. Remember Jin saying "Everything's going to change"? Well, I'm thinking it's along those lines, ya know? But I guess we'll know for sure in a week.

Quote:
Anyway, see you all next week

Take care! :D

Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man, i need to stay clear form this topic and Lost fansites. I'm just a damn spoiler addict for this great show. Anyway, Season 1 just finished over here in the UK last Wednesday. At the end of it though i was shocked to hear these words... "Lost will be back sooner than you think" then it showed you, Spring 2006. Happiness just overwhelmed me, don't you think that's a way short time to show Season 2 even though Season 1 just finished last week. I was expecting it to say "Lost will be back next year". I can't wait until Spring.

Anyway i caught a recap video of the recent episode and it looks okay. I kinda got goosebumps when the "Others" showed up. I was expecting some fighting to go down but they had a nice cosey chat instead. I agree with what one of you said earlier about Micheal losing his marbles.

Do you think the Others are the Dharma employees? heh, sorry if this has brought up before. I couldn't be bothered scannign the whole topic.
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

DW wrote:
Man, i need to stay clear form this topic and Lost fansites. I'm just a damn spoiler addict for this great show. Anyway, Season 1 just finished over here in the UK last Wednesday. At the end of it though i was shocked to hear these words... "Lost will be back sooner than you think" then it showed you, Spring 2006. Happiness just overwhelmed me, don't you think that's a way short time to show Season 2 even though Season 1 just finished last week. I was expecting it to say "Lost will be back next year". I can't wait until Spring.

That's good news for you guys. Congrats! Of course, we're now 11 episodes into Season 2, so you won't be exactly caught up to us in the U.S. once Season 2 airs over there, but it's still pretty good.

I'm not too sure why they would show Season 2 that fast. Maybe the public outcry over there forced your network to release it earlier rather than later? Maybe the show is just so popular that the network would be shooting themselves in their respective footsies by sitting on a gold mine? *shrug* Who can say for sure? At least you'll be caught up soon enough, and then these fansites and spoiler pages won't be too revealing for ya. :D

Quote:
Anyway i caught a recap video of the recent episode and it looks okay. I kinda got goosebumps when the "Others" showed up. I was expecting some fighting to go down but they had a nice cosey chat instead. I agree with what one of you said earlier about Micheal losing his marbles.

Do you think the Others are the Dharma employees? heh, sorry if this has brought up before. I couldn't be bothered scannign the whole topic.

Yeah, it was "just okay".... could have been much more, I think. Especially after just revealing the smoke creature in the previous episode, ya know?

The Others COULD be Dharma employees who somehow became "contaminated" with something which causes them to go all screwy. Maybe the project they were working on backfired and now they are genetically mutated to be... superhuman, I guess? And because of this mutation, they're not able to have children of their own, so they're forced to kidnap children in order to keep their civilization running?

I dunno, just some more hypothesizing on my part.

Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I also ment to ask, Is there goning to be a "First Part" of the second series over there on DVD? You know, the first half of the series.

Okay, i'm gona take the quiz.

It has to be Sawyer. His comments and names for people are just hilarious. He's a good laugh to watch.

Mr Eko. I think he is really cool and awesome. I like how he confronted the "Monster".

The gripping storyline. The first i seen it i was hooked.

That it is a military experiment place.

Hmm, i'd say Kate. It was intersesting to see what she actually done to br hunted by the fuzz.

Shannon. I just hated her. I'm glad the writers wrote her of the show, she was a bore.

It takes top spot on my list. The best drama i've ever watched.

I think the "Others" are the Dharma scientists who were taken to the island for reasearch mentioned in the film thing. I'm sure on why they take the kids though. They could just be a tribe that occupies the island.

I have no idea. Maybe a Zoology project that went wrong on the island.

Taken by the "others" to be trained as one of them just like Alex.
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The show needs to be renamed Mr. Eko Makes It So, And Ye Shall Be Called Lost.
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Himuro wrote:
The show needs to be renamed Mr. Eko Makes It So, And Ye Shall Be Called Lost.

Yep, I agree completely. *takes several steps to the side of Himuro* :P Just messing.

Anyway, I'm fairly surprised nobody has talked about the last episode in here yet. An episode, I thought, was VERY good. It had dark elements in it just like the rest of the season thus far, but it was more about the characters interacting than anything else. For that, it reminded me of the earliest episodes of Season 1, when it was truly an ensemble show--that is, almost every actor had a part in the episode, even if it was a small one. In this episode, we got to see a lot of interaction in a situation where people weren't totally flipped out or being attacked constantly. This one and Hurley's episode have been two of my favorites of the season so far, for that reason.

Was anyone else cheering when Locke beat the crud out of Charlie? That was so great! Locke seemed ultra-PO'd this episode, which was really out of character for him. But, I was kinda waiting for him to take charge again since every show he's just been "gee golly, I dunno Jack...". Don't get me wrong, I like Charlie, but I just love it when people get punched on this show, hehe. :D

I actually felt sorry for Charlie, and I could start to see the divisiveness of some of the Fuselage people. Charlie will now become an outcast of sorts, which was easy to figure out, but I think there was some tension between the two characters of Locke and Eko as well. When Charlie went to Locke with his dreams, Locke told him to stay away from Claire, but when he went to Eko with the same problem Eko gave him a totally opposite conclusion. And then the scene where Charlie is telling Claire that she needs Aaron to be baptised, the camera does a shot of Locke who's looking on that sent shivers down my spine. Locke's thinking "What the hell is this guy doing!? He's not listening to me! That can't be right!" So in a sense, the conflicting philosophies of Locke and Eko were at war here. That's my interpreation, at least.

Then there was the other great moment of the episode: Hurley and Libby doing laundry. Hurley asks her "Do I... know you from somewhere?" And Libby gives him such a look, like "Oh crap, I'm busted! This fat guy knows something about me!" It was really strange. Then she says something about him stepping on her foot, but I don't really buy that and I don't think Hurley buys it either. After he asks her that question, Libby responds with "You mean, from somewhere other than the plane?" And Hurley has a confused look and says "...The Plane?" He doesn't remember her from there!! Something is fishy here.

I'm rooting for Hurley though, hehe. ;)

So, what are your thoughts of this episode?

For Deloseth (you're welcome in advanced) ;). The preview for the next episode was rather vague. It showed a lot of quick flashes of the survivors who aren't doing anything of any importance. Ana-Lucia says to Jack, "That's what I like about you all. You're not scared enough." Then we see Sun tending to her garden, and it starts to rain suddenly. And then there are a lot of quick flashes... of Sun getting kidnapped!! Someone throws a black bag over her head and starts dragging her away! Then, at the end of the episode, Sayid and Hurley are sitting next to each other listening to the Tailies' radio, and Hurley says "Quiet!" as some noise starts coming through other than static.

Next week's show is a repeat of "Numbers" from Season 1, so this new episode will be aired on February 1st. :(

Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wait, is Season 2 over yet? Cause if it isn't, then I've just got myself ripped off for a fake cheap "self-proclaimed" complete season 2 DVD set.

Hard choice. I don't really like Locke for some reason. The nominates would be Hurley, Jin, Sawyer, Sayid, and Charlie. But I think winner goes to Sawyer.

I haven't watched the part where the tail survivors come in, but this Mr.Eko guy sounds like Master Yoda or something! Ana Lucia is a total ass.

The storyline, the characters, the mysteries, it's very eye-catching.

It's actually a giant moving sea turtle. The Island is it's shell, which contained very strong magnetic properties. It's always moving at the least you notice it so the island's never been found.

Hurley. His stories are funny, yet sad.

Shannon. She's better off dead.

Nomero Uno. Great.

The others are the scientists of the Dharma Corp. who watches the ahtch from afar, kinda like the supervisor.

Dunno, but it's certainly something mechanical.

He's alive. But maybe he's already gone evil.

And dude, what the hell is with Mike's encounter with Walt in the computer there? Where the heck did Walt type from, and wasn't the computer unuseable for any other activities before the alarm sounds? Was LAN available in the 70's? Was the other computer in the place the others live?
Oh, and could the girl who threw bomb which exploded the raft in season one be Alex?
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axis wrote:
Wait, is Season 2 over yet? Cause if it isn't, then I've just got myself ripped off for a fake cheap "self-proclaimed" complete season 2 DVD set.

Heh, i think so. Who knows, there have been rumprs going round my school that a few people have downloaded the whole second season. But i don't understand how they can manage that, when it's not even finished over in North America, unless it's been leaked by an insider...

*A possible spoiler if the Season 2 downloadable rumor is true*

According to some sources in school (People) who have supposedly dowloaded it all, say................ (Highlight dark text below.)

The ending is, Jack wakes up on the plane as the captain announces they are about to land in LA.

***End***

So, if you dared read that dreadful thing, what do you think? I think it's a load of bull.
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Season 2 is not over. They just took a 1 week break. A new episode wll air next Wednesday. As for that rumor, I doubt that its true bacause that wiould end the series. And the show is still going strong. To have it end that way would be just as bad as that Season of Dallas where it was all a dream. Nothing would get me ticked off further than if that happened.

So, yeah I saw the last episode that was aired. The Charlie-centric one. I liked it but I really didn't think it progressed story at all whatsoever. Charlie is going batty, thats all. Starting fires and kidnappping babies, he's a looney.

Nut, I was not cheering when Locke clocked Charlie there. Sure, Charlie may have deserved it but it was totally out of Locke's character to do so. Locke isn't the physical type like Sawyer or Sayid are. Which brings me to the next problem I have.

Ever since the Shannon death thing happened Sayid has been hiding in the shadows doing nothing and we've not seen Bernard and Rose at all. It seems as if we don't need to see Sayid mourning or the married couple being overjoyed to be re-united. I wanted to see more on those two stories. I'm sure when Ana-Lucia and Jack start their "training an army" thought Sayid will be more active. However I want to know what he's been doing to make peace with Shannon's death. Coming to terms with the fact he made her feel alienated before she died. Maybe Danielle Rousseau will come back and get Sayid more active, who knows. We haven't heard from or seen her in a long while. Maybe she'll be coming back in a later episode. I hope so, I want to know more. We did see that her daughter is one of the Others. During the "Campfire" scene with Jack, Locke and Sawyer meeting the Others for the first time, the head Other calls out "Alex, bring her here" or something like that just before a girl brings Kate in. So, I'm hoping for more Rousseau

Also, I saw that preview for next week's episode and that one looks like its gonna be a thriller. Sun gets kidnapped and whether or not she;s rescued is unknown. I hope so, for Jin's sake and I think she's got a lot of potential for storyline as a character too. I wonder who we're going to get flashbacks of in the next episode, I'm hoping for Sun or maybe Ana-Lucia again. I dislike Ana but she's got a past to her that I want to know more about.

Actually, Now that I think about it more I'm thinking we need more information on Claire. I've been thinking a lot about her and what benefit she has to the storyline. At first I saw none aside from Aaron but then I remembered. She got taken by the others and when she got back she had some sort of mystery amnesia. Something happened to her out there with the Others and she can't remember what. I want to know what they did to her and only she can remember. Perhaps Claire was brainwashed to be the Others's (Is that how you pluralize that? I never know) little lap dog that responds to a signal subliminally or something. Claire may be a "mole" for the others. Also, if you notice Locke has, since her kidnapping, been somewhat a guardian of Claire's, and I think he suspects her but can't say much until she starts remembering what went on out there. Its all a crazy hypothesis of mine but thats what Lost is full of. Nice crazy plot twists that make us go "What in Holy Barbecue Sauce!" (In lieu of swearing I find Barbecue Sauce to be a comedic filler)

Also, Now that Jack and Ana-Lucia want to start an army, there's obviously going to be people who disagree, causing a rip in the unity we now have. Before we had the beach goers and the cave goers, then the regulars and the tailies, but eventually they all untited through circumstances. I think the army formation might be the next majr rift. Locke will disagree with the whole idea and since he's the one in charge of ythe saftey of the guns, there's going to be another clashing of the titans. We will also see where loyalties lie. Charlie will side with Jack, as will Ana-Lucia and probably Sayid (although he might feel too depressed and not want to fight). Eko is actually a wild card since he does have a mean streak ut is also a man of faith like Locke. Jin will side with Jack because Sun needs to get rescued. Anyhow, there will probably be another Lost civil war again between Locke and Jack.

I love how Lost is full of little easter eggs don't you? Like I found out a few days ago that the lady who read the lottery numbers on Hurley's TV is also the chick Sawyer slept with in one of his flashback episodes.

Maybe I should start placing easter-eggs in my posts?

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!

moss2

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe someone out there has spread rumors that season 2 is done filming at least? Again, that's not the case either. They'll probably stop filming for the season in March, and even then, how would anyone get their hands on such a thing? We live in an information age. There would be spoilers all over the place that nobody could hide from for too long.

I'm really, really hoping something big happens soon. It seems for the most part this season has kind of muddled about. We're halfway through the year and it just seems like the tailies are now being integrated into the camp. It shouldn't have taken that long.

Eko's episode was great though, and ranks right up there with the best episodes from last year, i.e. Locke's first flashback.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 6 of 19

Jump to: