Suikoden Urgent and Informational Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What will you name the Suikoden V hero your first playthrough?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Molotov

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think for me im going put my name Martin, ive been doing doing that since suikoden 1. It makes me feel that im in the game and there actually talking to me in the game. Its weird but it makes me happy and puts me in the story :). or maybe ill put it to Molotov or Miklotov ( Blue knight from rockaxe UBER)
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita. So I can be almost canon. I'll just pretend he's a girl with no chest and a really butch cut...X_X :P

Actually, he'll very likely be Phaeton, Sol Invictus, or Helios continuing my trip of naming characters after mythological characters. Though I'm kind of wanting to name him Phaeton the most, just for the "child of the sun" thing. Well, he's the child of a Queen who believes she's the incarnation of the sun...and isn't that close enough, really? :D

(Though hopefully Hero5 doesn't, uh, crash and burn his mommy's chariot...)

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
laylei

Key and Rose

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm... what will I name my Hero?

I'll probably name him Caspian. Prince Capsian is one of my favorite C.S. Lewis characters.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
Sophita. So I can be almost canon. I'll just pretend he's a girl with no chest and a really butch cut...X_X :P

You mean he's not? :P
Calista Suphina

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I will name him Bright, I've named almost all my characters Bright ^^" lol, except for Hero1 - I named him Zell ( FFVIII)
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My name... As i've done with all pervious heros...
vlaudia

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Mitchell"]Gonna name him Lucifer. I know, it strays from the Highlander series names I normally go with, but Lucifer is Latin for "Morning Star." It came from the Greek word "Eosphorous," of the same meaning. Eos is the goddess of the dawn as well, so I think it works out, if he really does own the Rune of the Dawn.[/quote]

it's also Satan's name. *shiver*
Frey

Dunans Heros

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: same name as always Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always name my hero Tirusan for sum reason, it jus sounds so damn cool. O and yes in S4 i called the ship the Black Pearl, jus cuz it always made me giggle.
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I will probably name mine "Yuki", mostly because it's my favorite Japanese name, and the hero has white hair (in Japanese, "Yuki" means "snow/luck") Or, I'll name him "Escalus" after the prince in Romeo and Juliet. This hero reminds me of the story, because of the two ewarring families that are very wealthy, and the prince has to do something about it. O.o But, that's just my take on it.
Tevin

Sacred Rising warrior

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I will put my Tevin in cause i always have it makes me feel like im the leader of the army and my name is cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe I'll just call him Ouji (Prince) because then technically they're saying his name :p

Then again if I can't play with Japanese voices then that plan goes to dust, and I'm back to naming him Sigurd or FitzChivalry or something :p

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

vlaudia wrote:
Mitchell wrote:
Gonna name him Lucifer. I know, it strays from the Highlander series names I normally go with, but Lucifer is Latin for "Morning Star." It came from the Greek word "Eosphorous," of the same meaning. Eos is the goddess of the dawn as well, so I think it works out, if he really does own the Rune of the Dawn.

it's also Satan's name. *shiver*

He was an archangel before he fell along with all of the other nephilim(fallen angels).
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aeris Blight wrote:
I think I will name him Bright, I've named almost all my characters Bright ^^" *laugh*, except for Hero1 - I named him Zell ( FFVIII)

So in Suikoden II, you had Bright witnessing Bright's birth?
melange

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mitchell wrote:
Gonna name him Lucifer. I know, it strays from the Highlander series names I normally go with, but Lucifer is Latin for "Morning Star." It came from the Greek word "Eosphorous," of the same meaning. Eos is the goddess of the dawn as well, so I think it works out, if he really does own the Rune of the Dawn.

So if he ends up owning the Rune of Dusk will you then change his name to Hesperous (evening star)? Maybe Hesper... Prince Hesper has a nice ring to it.. XD

Right now I think I'll be naming him 'Einar', which is a nordic name derived from the same roots as 'Einherjar', the warriors of Valhalla. Prince Einar also has a nice ring to it. Maybe I'll use Einherjar for the army name as well...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: