Suikoden United and Illegal Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Member Attributes (Stats) FAQ and Rules
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlikTheEternal

The Unforgiven

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sounds pretty awsome but how unfair is that to those who do know even if it is to the lowest degree of knowledge pertaining to the accumalation of stats by posting intelligent or reprehensible words.
(if you hadn't caught on i'm testing something out right now.) :lol: :lol: :lol: i've got an idea... :lol: :lol:
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Easy on the smilies, young grasshopper.

Through time, people are eventually going to find out what raises a certain stat. Those who have been here longer are certainly going to spot some trend. That can't be helped and we are certainly not going to stop anyone from deducing.

But regardless of everyone's knowledge, actual application is what counts in the end. If you continue to be an active poster that posts in a positive way (no spam, no copied literary works, etc.), in due time you'll see great results. Remember that everyone started out the same way. Now they're solid regiments.

And as for that idea, I hope it's not illegal.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry, I am new here. But after reading the previous messages, it seems like long posts will bring about negative stats?

So if I were to post some fanfiction, and since they are fanfiction they are quite long in nature, would my stats be negative?

I'm not really that concern with the stats :) but just like to know for future references.

Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nope, it won't give you negative stats.

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Wraithrune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha thanks Zaleria!!

Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Little question. A few days, my magic went up to 104 all of a sudden(of course I didn't complain :P) and now it's back to normal. Was it a bug or something? Because I didn't see it happen to anyone else.. at least, the people that I looked at/asked.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was most likely just a blip - something like this happening is not uncommon. Sometimes your stats may jump by a large margin and stay there which is much better ^^

Cosby You! Black Entertainer

102725 Potch
420 Soldiers
30 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

any thoughts about maybe updating this? the original posts are still only last editted in 2005. would probably help in drawing more people in if they knew how it worked.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Nation Systems FAQ pretty much covers everything now, so this "FAQ" actually serves no real purpose anymore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: