Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who is Hugo's Dad?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just think it was an unnamed karayan that passed away i look at it if they wanted you to know who his father was they would done some backstory on it and sh*t you know maybe drop some suttle hints and personally i don't remember seeing any hints
Seiferalmasy1930

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe could it be a unknown Zexen Soldier ? Just a guess .....

Visit Kika or get your Kika goodies at :

http://www.geocities.com/seiferia/kikaindex.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
luc

1862 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think we'll ever know how Hugo's father is mostly because lucia dose'nt know it's all that sleeping around she did to get her and the Highland armys trust :D
Molotov

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It has to be Genkaku! lucia left because she was needed by her poeple and then genkaku felt sad so he adopted riou and nanami! TADA!

Genkaku was a nice man had black hair :).

and its not HAN!
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Molotov wrote:
and its not HAN!

How can you say that for sure? Actually, Han is a pretty sound possibility...

Fallen Gods

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Isnt there a possibility of having the dark patch on hugo hair from, you know, his ancestor something. Or perhaps his father hair may be of dark colour but doesnt really have to be black?
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe Ishikawa stated that the hair was a clue to his father's identity.

^Actual quote!
Keo

JutsuNinjas

1161 Potch
4 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Clearly the answer is Bob.

Just look at the evidence:

1) He has black hair.
2) SOMEBODY had to let Lucia into the castle so she could assassinate Riou, and Lucia being one sexy lady probably used that to her advantage and went after that "dog" Bob.
3) Bob is the very similar to the Karayans, so Lucia could have identified with him.
4) Hugo is a Lycanthrope (it didn't come up much in the game, but trust me...)

I my self belive this because it all adds up to me i might But what Maximmilion said Ill go with because its fairly logicaly
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bob has brown hair.

*Watches theory crumble*

*Goes home*
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
deadfoxx

Northwind Dragoons

13233 Potch
5 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i still stick to my sydonia theory, from everything ive read and all the major and somewhat related characters in the story he is the most likely due to the reasons i mentioned earlier *god its been forever since ive been here, also im too lazy to link 1 page back* of every other theory he is the perfect one.
Noah

Sneaky Paw

6913 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Hugo's dad has to be someone present in Suikoden 2 or 3.

The popular theories include Han, Genkaku, Georg, Leon, Geddoe, Beecham and Riou.
I don't think Beecham and Riou should be considered "seriously".

Kind: Genkaku, Geddoe... Leon is not kind, although Lucia mentions that she once saw a Silverberg in action when she is introduced to Clay Aiken (Caesar)...

Let's see who else is in Suikoden 2, a man, kinda mysterious and has black hair...
Viktor, Freed, Pico, Tai Ho, Miklotov, Luca blight, Agareth blight, Pesmerga, Mazus, Gijimu, Solon Jee, Gilbert, Rikimaru, Amada....

now for possibilities...
anyone from Highland (Luca, Agareth, Solon Jee, Culgan, Seed, Han)... a chance
someone kind... Viktor, Miklotov, Georg, Genkaku
probably not... Pico, Tai Ho, Rikimaru, Amada, Gilbert, Pesmerga, Mazus, Hanzo
definitely not... Freed (man has a family)

Although Geddoe seems like a prime candidate, nothing's official yet. I just hope it's not going to be Ridley.

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I'm going to say it's Georg. No real important reasons why, I just think he is a Prime candinate. :oops:

EDIT: If we find out somehow that Georg Prime is indeed the father of Hugo, that will add more evidence that he is latino ;)

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Skooboi

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I myself beleive Luca Blight to be Hugo's father. That's part of the reason why his mother doesn't talk about his father much except that he was a great man. And did you look at Hugo's face after his friend died? That expression was almost the same as Luca Blight. And I guess his hair hints at some Luca Blight as well with the black in it.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Skooboi wrote:
And did you look at Hugo's face after his friend died? That expression was almost the same as Luca Blight.

Erm, you mean 'angry'?
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Skooboi

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

John Layfield wrote:
Skooboi wrote:
And did you look at Hugo's face after his friend died? That expression was almost the same as Luca Blight.

Erm, you mean 'angry'?

iunno, when I first saw his face after what happened it reminded me of Luca Blight. Maybe he has that dark side to him or so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: