Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Wild Arms 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Wild Arms 4 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ran a quick search on `wild and arms` and couldn't find one.

Wild Arms 4 should be released by the time you read this! IGN reports that XSEED has shipped Wild Arms 4 to retailers.
Quote:
New videogame publisher XSEED Games has officially kicked off its new career in role-playing by shipping its first title, Wild ARMs 4, to retailers across North America.

Interestingly, the loss of Working Designs is being filled by XSEED who are doing what WD did in bringing games from Japan over to North America. To learn more about XSeed, visit their companies website.

I had passed on Alter Code F because of a lack of time and a serious infatuation with DQ8 so I am curious about Wild Arms 4. Anyone who has played the Japanese version care to share a bit about itt?

I've been looking to get into the Wild Arms series, should have done so with Alter Code F but didn't. It does sound interesting though and I plan to check if my local game stores have it tomorrow.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's actually one here, but I think there's been a long enough time since the last post.
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha, I even replied to that one.... any mod feel like locking this and bumping the other one?

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I thought this would be okay since the length in time since the last thread, but... If you say so.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: