Suikoden Unique and Illusional Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Name/Nation Change

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Name/Nation Change Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If people request to change their name (or do so through their nation leaders) can they please include in their request the information that they're governors of particular regions. If you are and your name is changed, the region will be removed from the option at the top of the page until the name is fixed in the database.

In the same way, if people move nations (or are kicked out) could you (or your nation leader if kicking out inactive members) can I be told what region the member is a governor of so I can remove them from their governership. It's not as vital as the name change, but it helps keeps everything up to date and not cause so many glaring errors.

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6898

If you notice anything wrong, please just post it in the above linked thread. I'll give out rewards to people for helping spot errors in data for the regionlist.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: