Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Rhapsodia] Best armor

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Antiheroking

Ringerike

795 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: [Rhapsodia] Best armor Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What is the best armor in this game! Also where can you get it?
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Platinum Armor I believe, and Cheipoo sells it when you do all of his quests, and none of the X&Co quests.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Platinum armour is the best that you can buy, but you don't need to do all of Chiepoo's quests just enough that he starts wearing all the fancy clothes and a fake mustache.
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can get better stuff my doing the upper level quests or by digging around in the lower levels of the Ruins of Obel as well. In my game I have Holy Armor, Venus Armor, Kensei Garb, Ginkaku Armor, Bondage Suit and Ogre Breath. As always, I'm looking for more!

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's also Savior's garb (or guardian garb I don't remember which) and Hero's armor, both of which can be found in the treaure chests in the first fight with Iskas.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: