Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prophecy

Local Ruffians!!!!

60970 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Suikoden 4 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am not sure what Suikox.com standpoint is on the usage of Gameshark, but im going to ask it anyway lol.

Ok i've been playing Suikodne IV a lot (beaten it twice now) and i want to play it again, thing is im tired of the random battles on the ocean, that and a couple other things. Was wondering if anyone has gameshark codes that aren't listed on gameshark.com that you could share. Any codes that aren't on the site would be a great help. Thank you

P.S: im sorry if anyones against the usage of gameshark....

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yea, I have to agree that the gameshark codes are pretty hard to find.

BTW- When games like Okage: Shadow King are out there, no one can hate the gameshark.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In case you can't find the codes, there still may be hope: the Champion's Rune. it makes weaker enemies stop appearing. It doesn't do anything against enemies stronger than you. But it's better than nothing I suppose.

^Actual quote!
Prophecy

Local Ruffians!!!!

60970 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Very true about the champion rune, oh if theres any avid Gameshark users here, ahs anyone noticed the lack of updating they have? i mean for Suikoden 4 it seems they got so far and then stopped, they still dont have regular Need for Speed Most Wanted codes (not the black edition) and Suikoden Tactics has nothing whatsoever! lol oh my....

Well i do believe im going to go play Tactics and try to beat that damn map..

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would love to have Gameshark codes for SuikoTactics. Imagine giving your spellcasters things like Battle Lust and Smash and Armor Protect. Or giving you high-MAG fighters an elemental rune and the applicable runic skill. Suddenly characters like Ameria and Wendel would be twice as powerful.

^Actual quote!
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had the Xploder cheat disk, and i had Suikoden IV codes for that. They were good as well, they had Infinite Health and Magic etc..

I had the Xploder cheats for Suikoden II as well, but i would advize people not to use it if your a McDohl fan. I had the cheats on and McDohls Magic and Strength stats were at 5 and 0.
squall20005

True Rune Army

18323 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ugh suiko tatics i couldnt find it but for suiko IV i have completed it about 5 times n the last time all my chars were lvl 99 (except reinhold) so.....it gets kinda boring at times when the last boss gets killed by the end of my 3rd turn...."yawnz" the game is pretty easy so there's no need for codes (although i use them for suiko 1 n 2 coz storyline 2 long so i wanna boost it up) but if ya want 2 use codes for suiko IV, buy a pro action replay max n use the cash cheats. Thats my best advice 2 u guys :wink:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: