Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Kosher Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden 5 NEW NEW Scans & New Character Revealed :D!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I demand Sierra. If the Sun rune is in this game I see no reason why the Blue MOON rune won't be in it.
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*cough* fanboy *cough* Having said that, I wouldn't mind seeing her either.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Himuro wrote:
I demand Sierra. If the Sun rune is in this game I see no reason why the Blue MOON rune won't be in it.

Tenkai: You see, I've just realised something about my mother. Something that could change the future of our nation, if not the entire world. You see...

W-WAIT!

Tenkai: Huh?

Sierra: *huff* *huff* I-I'm here, I'm here! J-just give me a sec to catch my b-breath.... *huff*

Neclord: ...don't bother, Sierra, we're not wanted....

Sierra: B-but... I rowed all the way here... *huff* Anyway, why are you... *pant* on the ground, Neclord...? *huff*

Neclord: I swam here... I'm not moving for nobody....

Bringing in Sierra would just seem REALLY contrived. Like, really really REALLY contrived. We may as well start dragging in everyone then. Hikusaak isn't dead, he was on vacation in Falena! And maybe we can have Barbarossa in the area to buy some stamps or something. I'm pretty sure Lulu died in Suikoden III and wouldn't have been alive in time for Suikoden V but I'm sure we can work around that too.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Way to spoil my dreams :(
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually Sierra would have good reason, if there were any vampires in Falena that needed slaying. Before Suikoden 2 she was on her mission to kill vampires. That means that during Suikoden 5 she was likely killing vampires. She also has a habit of hitching rides off of people to get places. Literally...I mean she actually hitches rides off of people. The opening screen of Suikoden Gaiden 1 is of Nash carrying Sierra on his back because she doesn't want to walk.

I highly doubt she's in the game (at this point they would have revealed it) but if she was, I think she would have solid reason.

Neclord on the other hand...he would just be there because he has to be. He's like a roach. He never seems to die. No matter how well you kill him there will always be some trick up his sleeve and another reason for him to come back and steal virgins. Maybe he's vacationing in Falena. Or doing some site-seeing. Maybe he takes Morgan back with him as a souviner. The possiblities are endless, I say!

^Actual quote!
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blue Thunder wrote:
Neclord on the other hand...he would just be there because he has to be. He's like a roach. He never seems to die. No matter how well you kill him there will always be some trick up his sleeve and another reason for him to come back and steal virgins. Maybe he's vacationing in Falena. Or doing some site-seeing. Maybe he takes Morgan back with him as a souviner. The possiblities are endless, I say!

That's how Morgan got to Qlon! I wondered how a blind man would make it all the way there by himself. In truth, Neclord is a caring individual with a insatiable appetite for evil.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, according the theory on the main site Neclord is a caring man.

I'm not too bothered about Sierra arriving (I doubt she'll be in the game) but I wouldn't dislike her appearance. Sierra was a funny character but people are forgetting that if she does appear in the game, the only way the Blue Moon Rune will appear is if Neclord does - which I really don't want.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
ninjakoriku

Roxas Roxxors

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wanted Neclord, Wendy, and Yuber in Suikoden IV, hnagin' out like the homies they were. But nooo...

I guess they could be in V, or one of them, but the only one I'd hold my breath for is Yuber.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: