Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What's your favorite mini-game ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What's your favorite mini-game ?
Chinchorin (Suikoden I&II)
22%
 22%  [ 13 ]
Cooking Contest (SuikodenII)
46%
 46%  [ 27 ]
Climbing Contest (SuikodenII)
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Whack-a-mole (Suikoden II)
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Basil's Tops (Suikoden IV)
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Gunter's Dice (Suikoden IV)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ritapon (Suikoden IV)
20%
 20%  [ 12 ]
Noah's Cards (Suikoden IV)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Igor's Coin Tossing (Suikoden IV)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mice catching (Suikoden IV)
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 58

Gizel Godwin

Godwins 1st Brigade

38778 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aww, the lack of love for the Rope Climbing Game from 2 is somewhat saddening. Mind you, a lot of people I knew who played the game had never even heard of it until I mentioned it...it's not exactly in the most accessible place in the Castle.

But the items you can win from it were pretty useful, which is why I voted for it.

Chinchiron from 1 was brilliant, since you could net 999,999 Potch within seconds if you were lucky...then the travesty that was the Suikoden 2 version of the game arrived, and I suddenly found a deep hatred for dice games in general.

The Cooking Contest's fun, but despite all the back-story you get and the strategy of picking recipes to suit the judges...all it boils down to is pressing X really quickly. Whoo.

Ritapon, once you get the hang of it, is actually pretty fun. I've never really won any big money from Rita, but that's rarely my intention when playing.

But, yeah, I stand by my vote. Rope Climbing Contest.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Magic Malcolm, there's actually no evidence at all that shows pressing X (or any button) during the cook off to be affecting the score you get. I usually just leave my controller down, and still got 4-5s if I'm cooking the things that the judges like.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No racing or Theatre from Suikoden III!? Well, I guess my vote will have to go to Ritapon. I actually had to think while doing that one, and it didn't always depend on luck. The cooking contests were awesome at first, but got old and repetetive after a while.

The White Wind

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm boring. I loved Chinchirorin. It was just too darn cool . . not to mention easily ported into real life. I even chipped a small porcelin bowl, and got some sexy home-made wooden dice for my games. I was never any good at it offline, though . . . I rocked it hard ONLY in the games. :(

"Oh, what's this? My fifth STORM in a row? Bully for me!"

"Let's be positive!" ~Amano Maya

"Ok, so I bleed orange-flavored Jell-O. Big deal!" ~AdonisVaMPHuNT
Prophecy

Local Ruffians!!!!

60970 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LMAO HAHAHA i voted for the best stress reliever, and also in my opinion an amzing game....the wack-a-mole :D lol great game, im hoping they bring it into Suikoden 5, for me, lol.

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

poorguy171 => I never played to Suikoden III (it was released in Europe) so i don't know what games are in. I search on the net but found no response , Plus , There can be only 10 poll option in the vote , and there is already 10 of them ...

Sorry for the SuikodenIII players :)
Gizel Godwin

Godwins 1st Brigade

38778 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Black Pesmerga wrote:
Magic Malcolm, there's actually no evidence at all that shows pressing X (or any button) during the cook off to be affecting the score you get. I usually just leave my controller down, and still got 4-5s if I'm cooking the things that the judges like.

True as that might be, it's still better than doing absolutely nothing for a minute except watch and pray.
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the most time i'd spend on a mini game would be chinchirorin specially in s3 cause it's so addictive. i can make money faster in this game which is what you really want because of all the upgrading your characters will be going thru but also... the cooking game is fun specially how the emcee introduced the judges specifically sierra hahaha! but all of the games were fun but i still stand on chinchirorin. :D

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ritapon from IV, if she didnt have sucha high pitch voice that was constantly wailing then itd probably be the best game period in the series that ive played. That and i manage to actually win most times then not compared to the times in chinchirorin where id be winning and lose just at the end when i was about to leave....forcing me to exact harsh vengeance on the controller.

so ritapon for the win

ASHRAF

6500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it's the cookinng contest cause it's first about foodddddddd
and i like food and then it's amusing and it's a story in it
hahahahha
the plates i serve:
tomato soup
special stew
and cake
and i take high scores
and i win always
hhehehehe :D
Maelcum Soul

Silent Spectres

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rita's Pon game is really addicting. I spend hours playing it.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I loved the mouse game in Suikoden IV lol.. I don't know why, maybe it's just because I like cats ehehe. Soooo fun!
I liked the cooking contest too, and I'm surprised it did so well.
I did a lot of racing in III, good times :)

-My DeviantArt-
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought that Chinchorin was the best. There are even times I was tempted to gamble with my brother playing chinchorin.
Maximillian

Dead Soggy Old Dudes

137813 Potch
13000 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cook-offs all the way for sure. That's my all time favorite mini-game among all games.

Goldstar's Regiment

3495 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would have to say Suikoden 2's Cooking Game, back the first time I played it I reset it like 10 times just to play the damn thing over and over again, I was obbsesed with getting every recipe and seasoning and everything else. I still love the game and the comments, hope it makes a comeback in Suikoden 5.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: