Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

I like chicken (eating them, that is) and tofu.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iakopa

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, I grew to love it 8)
Midori

Stijgende Zielen

53473 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm a junk food person...but I love sushi, dim sum, lasanga and indian curry...there's more in my list but these are my favorite favorite.

Somehow, I can't stand soybean and tofu... :oops:
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oooo, I completely forgot about Indian curry. It has the most deliciously distinct smell.
nightrider

1000 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anything that doesn't move from my plate, even then I still may eat it. Actually I have quite odd eating habits. I hate sea food, pork, lamb, duck, fish, and just about all meats except beef and chicken. Also I will eat almost any fruit or vegetable. I love milk and cheese. Yet I hate eggs, and cannot eat anything that tastes too "eggy" like French toast. So what does this all mean? it means that I love good pizza (not take out but from real Italian restaurants) Also I like all kinds of different chicken and beef dishes. Since we are talking about food does anybody here cook? I can kinda cook, so far my specialty is sloppy joes.
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seafood, any kind, any style of preparation (grilled, broiled, sushi etc.)
Pac

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like Mexican and Indian foods. Gotta have that spice!
Fragola

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had some tofu candy once... it was really good but I was unable to finish it for some reason. It must have been too powerful for me. >.<

As for my favorite food, this week it's fetuccine alfredo!
ubertronmanguy

The Hundred Acre Wood Soldier Guys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nothing beats a good steak well-done of course.Oh i almost forgot Pickles they are so frigging good i could easily go through a jar of pickles in one sitting.
Tilo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You spammers!

Me, I like spam.
Swedish Ninja Pirate

7156 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My moms Tacopie. Tastes so damn good you dont want to stop eating.
mikazukihime

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like pizza and chicken curry. I also tend to put Tabasco sauce on pretty much everything I eat as well as long as its not ice cream or cereal or something o_O
Flame Champion Viktor

89609 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man I LUV hamburgers and roast beef
Pizza hut pizza is good to but seafood must die!!!Death to seafood!!!!!!! :evil:
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ushally I tell my friends.. DEAD BABIES! mwahah, but I really like steak, sirlon cut. Oh and it has to be rare, I want the cow still mowing at me when I cut into the beast. Red meat is sooooo goood, jucieyness love ^.^

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like anything spicy the spicyer the better and pretty much anything except fish I hate fish
Timbo

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I enjoy most food and will eat just about everything (with the exception of bad olives and tofu, bad olives taste horrible and I can only stomach tofu if I can't taste it at all, if it's mixed up to where it absorbs all the flavor of everything else and it's decent, other than that, I'll never eat it)

I am a really big fan of anything with a decent alfredo sauce, preferably crab, chicken or shrimp. The shrimp and crab should be sauteed in a butter-garlic mixture first to be the best, but it's good regardless.

Corn beef is to die for. I love how it always melts in the mouth and the distinct taste it has incredible, especially when served with cabbage. A classic from St. Patricks day.

Pork, veal, stir fry, dirty rice, mashed potatoes, the list goes on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: