Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Errors in the Updated battle map

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject: Errors in the Updated battle map Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SARS is aware of the problem, and will fix everything as soon as he can when he gets home. I guess he'll post here to let you guys know its fixed or something. After that please lock this topic.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What do you think about this alternative for protectorates, Sars? Currently, if a protectorate would have a fortress and a port, one would be unable to see the nation color.

Or maybe you could give the P the color of the nation?
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I prefer the coding you've done iscalio, it looks a bit more in line with the current symbols. But I'm not really fussed either way.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think having the boxes white but with colored borders (matching the nation) would look nice, and it would also allow us to go around the problem.

^Actual quote!
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You seem to forget that white is Highland's color.
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who not do the same with the capital crowns? Leave the background the color of the nation.
The P would have to be changed into another color though or the P would not be clear to see if the protectorate is Scarlet moon's protectorate, perhaps black?
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One error I just noticed is that the Island Nations capital is in the wrong place.
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Other options would include a special border, or being a different shape, like a hexagon. I'm not sure how the map is rendered, but if it's just a photoshop image cut into slices that'd be entirely possible and simple to do with the shapes tool.

Just a thought.

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

According to the Declaration of Intent of phase 7, Kooluk build a fort at Terraner and Makankuy build a fort at Yawar Oqho. I do not see them on the map.

I am sorry if this was already known to the admins, but the forts did not show up at the last update of the map, so i figured it was not.
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Neither fort was finished in phase 7; construction is still going on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: