Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What do you fear?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darko

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I never understood the clown fear everyone has. Was it from seeing "It" at a young age?
Or that one episode of "Are You Afraid of the Dark" with the clown? That episode was pretty creepy.
I always just found clowns to be funny.

That's part of it. Luckily parents don't let their kids watch that kid of crap nowadays *shudders*. I think I was like 5 when I saw that movie. You must be crazy to think they are funny...God...if one ever gets near my I'd beat him to the ground...I'll probably be screaming like a sissy at the same time but I'd still beat him to the ground...

Woah...that's horrible about your eye. Reminds me of the time someone jabbed a pool stick in my eye. I was a midget when I was little and I could barely reach the table but I would watch my brother and his idiot friends play. Until one day one of the guys went for a shot and missed the ball and jabbed me full-force. I cried like a bi^&h is all I remember after that. If I ever see that guy again... :x But I was like 6 so I don't even remember what he looks like...damn.

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
Vince Muerto

The Cool Guy Regiment

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ick. All the eyeball stabbing posts are gross.
I have a new fear: being stabbed in the eye.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

comas, black hols, death, not being aware, meteors, seziors, anyurizms, heart attacks to name a few fears.

dark places, bears, vemonus, brain worms, existince un bliping into its self, panic attacks. to name some more.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chimei Star

Crescent Moon Gunners

112245 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

kuwaizair wrote:
comas, black hols, death, not being aware, meteors, seziors, anyurizms, heart attacks to name a few fears.

dark places, bears, vemonus, brain worms, existince un bliping into its self, panic attacks. to name some more.
Eep. Not even I, the self-loathing one, has that many things.. I'm afraid to think what a normal day is like for you -_-;
Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm afraid of not being able to accomplish all the things I keep saying. :(

and heights. :lol:

Darkillumina

The Red Army

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fear? Me? you must be joking, I guess the only thing that frightens me is the United States Government and its countless inadequacies and blunders. You can add 'compassionate' conservatives to that list as well. Other then that I guess the closest thing I have to a fear are bees. I just don't like em.

"Silence is the true friend that never betrays."
"I am always watching. Remember that."
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeh, my weird head aches make me wonder whats up, that and the mettor thing. anway I guess I 'manage', but I wish i were more happy with things and not afraid of having blackouts, or seiziors or going into comas. I tend to ge into a tizzy when my head feels warm and like stuff is splling into it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mitani

Yumi Regataar

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ever since I was little I've been afraid of mirrors in the dark.

I could have a gun to my head, and I'd be less afraid of that than facing a mirror in the dark.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Candyman?
Mitani

Yumi Regataar

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axis wrote:
Quote:

Candyman?

Nah, I didn't even know who Candyman was until 4 years ago.

I think it was more to do with Bloody Mary... I can't quite remember why I'm so scared of them. I know that SOMETHING must've happened...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vince Muerto

The Cool Guy Regiment

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the scary thing about mirrors in the dark (well almost dark or poorly lit) is that when I look at myself I look scary, like I'm going to attack myself or something. I just don't look like myself in a mirror in the dark.
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I fear that I'll be lonely when I grow old. No, one to be by your side, one taking care of you. No kids or grandkids to play with. I love kids I always play with my baby cousins my girlfriend's cousins. To, have no one to talk to, to not live with someone and grow to a ripe old age. I dread the day comes that I'll be all by myself no one to share the bed with. It's different when you have a special someone with you all the time. To live alone.

To die early I fear death and all the sadness that it could bring. To lose a family member. I have three cousins who died of leukemia. Two of them are very dear to me. I have lost both my grandfather at an early age. Sometimes I envy those that could still hug or kiss their grandpas. It's different to hear stories of what your grandparents do. When they were still young both served on WWII. I even treasure the samurai sword that my grandpa had when he caught a Japanese captain. It's different a lot different when they are the one telling those wonderful stories.

I fear to lose a special someone. I fear to lose my other half. She means the world to me. I want to be there for her in every way I can, To protect her come hell or high water.

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Maximillian

Dead Soggy Old Dudes

137813 Potch
13000 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree that being alone in your old age would be pretty scary. I hope to have a group of old codgers to hang out with.

Local Ruffians!!!!

60970 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Im afraid of getting ANY sort of medical problem, example, when i got a cold last winter that night i went to the hospital, it was a basic cold nothing different but i get paranoid and think it could be something else.
I've had times at work where i had to go home because i thought i was having a heart attack, thing is, i smoke, so that are tends to hurt sometimes from the smoking (kinda weird about the smoking, dont ask.) I have nervous attacks when I think im getting sick, i usually end up scheduling random doctor appointments becuase I think somethings wrong, it oculd 2 in a week at times, Usually in winter.
I know there is a phobia for this, but I dont think its gotten as far to call it say a Phobia...but its getting there..

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prophecy wrote:
Im afraid of getting ANY sort of medical problem, example, when i got a cold last winter that night i went to the hospital, it was a basic cold nothing different but i get paranoid and think it could be something else.

yay hypocondria! I'm like that. lots of medical fears...and other things.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13

Jump to: