Suikoden United and Irenic Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who is Hugo's Dad?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

uh...Bob has brown hair.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Clearly the answer is Bob.

Just look at the evidence:

1) He has black hair.
2) SOMEBODY had to let Lucia into the castle so she could assassinate Riou, and Lucia being one sexy lady probably used that to her advantage and went after that "dog" Bob.
3) Bob is the very similar to the Karayans, so Lucia could have identified with him.
4) Hugo is a Lycanthrope (it didn't come up much in the game, but trust me...)

You are so right. I can't believe I was so blind!

Didn't someone prove that it couldn't be Luca, because Luca was dead by the time that Lucia joined Jowy? I can't remember that part in the game off hand, but I'm pretty sure she joined to help /Jowy,/ and not Luca. Right?

~Maximillian Quixote

Am i the only one getting oxygen in this thread? Bob was a wereworf, if he was to *&*^ lucia's brians out then thier child would at the very least show some qualities of that.

Ok hugo does not say or do anything that would indicate that he has werfworf qualities. No fur, no enlarged teeth, he didnt have metamorphing powers. So theres no conclusive proof or any other for the matter that hugo is the son of a Demi human.

no woof woof for you.

Suikoden 5 didnt make me less of a fan; it restored my faith after the abomination that was suikoden 4.

Last edited by Eggith Cyrene on Mon May 24, 2004 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
omoikane

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Do you all consider the possibility that Lucia ISN'T the real mother of Hugo? Or it is written in one of the Shinsos that she really is the mother?
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She REALLY is his birth mother
That is official
Its written somewhere, but I cant remember exactly where (somebody help me out here)

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Well... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In theory, it could be Geddoe.

He's kind, has black hair, and could've been just about anywhere in the Dunan War.

Not that I like Geddoe or anything, but... it could be?

Also, why would they give us clues to who the father is if it's no big deal? That's my two cents.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eggith Cyrene

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So so far were basing this on black hair? COME ON THIS IS STUPID LIKE 70% OF THE CHARECTORS HAD BLACK HAIR IN SUIKODEN 2.

Suikoden 5 didnt make me less of a fan; it restored my faith after the abomination that was suikoden 4.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Icebergin

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, what else are we supposed to base it on? that's the clue we have.

And it's not Han.

For the love of god, it's not Han or Luca or Riou.

Hell, it's not Geddoe either, but he's someone that wasn't mentioned in the "speculation" that fits the bill.

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

omoikane wrote:
Do you all consider the possibility that Lucia ISN'T the real mother of Hugo? Or it is written in one of the Shinsos that she really is the mother?

In the manga, if that counts. You see her in a hut holding a new born kid and naming him Hugo.

The black hair tips that Hugo has is our only hint of who it is. It could be anyone with black hair. Maybe Victor got a chance with Lucia when he tries to put her in the cell.
omoikane

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, no the manga doesn't count, they are making the story a bit different from the game,.

I was questioning this 'cause somehow it seems that the timeline doesn't fit, was Lucia fighting already pregnant? like 3 months???!!! i think that would reduce a lot her fighting capabilites.
leena fighter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eggith Cyrene wrote:
Am i the only one getting oxygen in this thread? Bob was a wereworf, if he was to *&*^ lucia's brians out then thier child would at the very least show some qualities of that.

Ok hugo does not say or do anything that would indicate that he has werfworf qualities. No fur, no enlarged teeth, he didnt have metamorphing powers. So theres no conclusive proof or any other for the matter that hugo is the son of a Demi human.

no woof woof for you.

Is there any conclusive proof that Hugo /isn't/ a lycanthrope? He's just a child, perhaps being only one part, he hasn't yet discovered his abilities. Plus, his physical features are decidedly wolf-like and sharp.
Seakida

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it might have been Shin. Think about it, he did have a role with her, she wanted to kill Teressa and he was protecting her, maybe after L'Renouille, Shin gave up on Teressa and had Lucia. He did disapear after the war didn't he.
Calista Suphina

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll continue on Geddoe, i mean, he and jimba knew each other pretty well since they both carried a true rune.

Maybe he met Lucia one day, When he went to the village together with Jimba and so he saw her.

Plus that Geddoe can be a nice man ( :shock: i guess ) + The black hair of course ^_^

But it would be fun if Luca was his dad, hehe Luca is sooo cool.

However, I stick with Geddoe!
Swedish Ninja Pirate

7156 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

am I the only one that thinks its Georg Prime.

Black hair

A kind and nobel person

Was traveling al lot during the time of Suikoden 2.

A powerful man indeed.

I think he knocked her up. Seems most likely to me.
I do not think Bob is Hugos father. He doesn't strike me as a kind person. More like a arrogant and braging person.
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

now we are just naming people because they have black hair XD

7156 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No I'm serius, I been thinking of Georg as Hugos father and after reading what Blue Moon says on his page about hugos father about Gerog I feel pretty sure it is him

Here, this is what Blue Moon says about Georg Prime as Hugos father

Quote:
Georg Prime - Georg Prime is known to be a vagabond and a possibly a playboy. He is certainly kind, powerful, and he has black hair. Timeline-wise, it is possible for him to have had some contact with her before he joined the Allied Army, as he seems to have been traveling everywhere within Dunan during the Dunan Unification War. He has been spotted in Muse, and Greenhill before he joined the Allied Army, and Lucia has been seen at both places.

He seems most likely to me. I'm going to consider him as Hugos dad untils Konami says something else or I find someone better, wich I don't think I will.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: