Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

A few Suikoden III questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: A few Suikoden III questions Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm having some trouble in my game right now. First of all, where do you go to get the Custom Leather in your castle shop? I've got the customs for every armor piece except the leather, and it's really bugging me. I've already been to every shop I can think of, and I even bought one from the rare finds at the Great Hollow.

Secondly, can I get a second Rage Rune from the Twin Snake Head on the Mountain Path? I've tried dozens of times, but I've only gotten one so far.

I thought I had another question, but I've forgotten it for now...

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As far as I know Custom Leather is only available from Treasure Bosses but then again I know next to nothing on Suikoden III.

The Mountain Path Rage Rune from the Twin Snake Head seems to be a one-off deal as well.

Take the first answer with a grain of salt however.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, in my end-of-chapter 5 save, I do not have custom leather in my shop either so you must not be able to buy it. Treasure bosses are probably your best bet. It also likely appears as a rare item in some shops at some point.

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't forget about Truethunderbolt Leather in Caleria's rarity. That equipment is wonderful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: