Suikoden United and Irenic Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Lost (Spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've just finished watching The Other 48 Days and I reckon it'll be one of the tail enders centric epsiode next week, from the trailer you described (haven't startes series 2 in australia yet, so I downloaded it) it sounds like some of the episode will be spent on the tail enders before they finally meet up. If that's the case it'll be a bit hard if the episode is centric on a original survivor.

By the time they revealed Goodwin being bad I'd figured it out but Goodwin was mentioned in the previous episode wasn't he? And it was the stewardess who was taken at the end?
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here are my thoughts:

First off, I agree that Wednesday's episode was faaaantastic! :D I particularly enjoyed the opening with the slow camera on the beach, then all of a sudden you see plane parts flying out of the sky. Next thing you know, the camera is under water just like the survivors. I loved it.

I thought it was also a nice touch to show Ana-Lucia give a couple people CPR just like Jack did on the first day--you can tell who the leaders are in a time of crisis because they're the ones moving their asses while everyone else is scared to death. I definitely have more respect for Ana-Lucia after that episode, even if she is a bit impulsive with her emotions.

Deloseth from a month ago wrote:
The guy with the spear through his chest was one of the tail-enders, killed by the Others I'm guessing. The fact that Echo knew his name seems to back this up.

Mwahaha... that was a NICE misdirection in the middle of the episode. Just when you started to think that this Nathan guy could be one of Them, Goodwin shows up and SNAP... no more Nathan. :mrgreen:

(Sidenote: has anyone noticed that both Ethan Rom and Goodwin, our only two Others that we are familiar with, are from Canada? Or at least SAY they're from Canada? Why do they tell the same story? Are they REALLY from Canada? If so, where's their accents? I don't see them wandering ABOOT the jungle, eh dere don'cha know? ;))

EDIT: Nevermind about that "Sidenote". I just re-watched the episode earlier tonight, and it was NATHAN who was from Canada, not Goodwin. All Goodwin said was that he was in the Peace Corps, which may or may not be true.

They did a fantastic job showing what the "trust issues" were all about, including why they had a jail-like pit readily made to throw Michael, Sawyer, and Jin into.

They also resolved the Boone radio transmission from Season 1, but I had guessed that a long time ago. At least we know it was Bernard who Boone was talking to. I thought it was kinda sad that Ana-Lucia simply turns off the radio and dismisses the transmission altogether... she's obviously under a lot of stress.

(The scene where she finally breaks down and cries was well done. We get to look at Rambina in a different perspective, and I think this show did a good job of mellowing some of the angst against her character from the Lost fandom. I think A-L is a very interesting character, and I'm looking forward to finding out more about her this season, particularly because of her hesitation to answer the question whether she had any kids or not...)

Red wrote:
Oh man... I can't wait for next week. This is gonna be something. Aside from Hurley, Charlie and Claire, everyone has a part in next week's episode. I also am curious to know who's backstory we'll see. Personally I want more Sayid or Kate.

I could be wrong, but I thought the next episode was another Kate-flashback. If not the next one, then its definitely one coming up soon.

That was the one thing I kinda missed about "The Other 48 Days" episode: no flashbacks. Well, unless you count the whole show as one giant flashback I suppose.

Red wrote:
I'm thinking that down the line we'll get an Ana-Lucia centric episode and see why she was on the plane. Chances are we'll get one for Libby and Bernard/Rose as well.

Ana-Lucia definitely needs her own show sometime this season to let us know more about where she is coming from. Unless her past has a very important secret that they have to save for later on. The producers keep hinting about how these characters are connected and why the tail-gaters will be significant to the events that are to come, but I have to say they do a damn good job of keeping the juiciest morsels close.

We don't really need a back story for Bernard and Rose, I don't think... they're an older married couple who was vacationing in Australia and were flying back home to L.A. *shrug* Seems simple enough, right? I could be wrong though, and it wouldn't be the first time.

Libby was in med school before she went into psychology, so maybe she knew Jack when he was still in school? Or maybe she could be the Harvard woman that the Korean Hotel Owner dude was going to marry? I'm not quite sure where she fits in.

(By the way, that leg twisting thing to fix that guy's broken leg was SICK! *two thumbs up* :P)

Anyway, here's looking to next week's show and more insightful discussion with you wonderful people. ;)

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Deloseth

Spectacular Slackers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not ashamed to say I was getting a little misty eyed during the last five minutes this week. It started at Vincent and Michael's reunion, peaked at Bernard and Rose's. Really well done. As was the first meeting of Locke and Echo, almost a palpable sense of energy between the two. Should be a good dynamic to explore in later episodes, they're both each group's "guru", so to speak.

Ana Lucia, well, I'm not really sure how to feel about her now. Yes, it's incredibly sad about her being pregnant when shot but cold blooded revenge like that...at least we've got a much clearer idea about why she is like she is now.

Poor Sayid! Such a sense of remorse when he was talking about his past transgressions (the torture and stuff). He's gotta be one of my favourite Losties.

Once again the download (boo, hiss, heckle) cut out right after the Lost logo at the end. Could someone explain next week's preview? Much appreciated.
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, damn you lucky people who get to watch Lost 2 every week. I have only seen the first 4 episodes from it.

Anyway, i calculated that Lost 2 won't be in the UK untill 07 probaly. Reason being that they are showing Desperate Housewives 2 when Lost season 1 is done in Jan 06 over here, after that is sone there will be a Big Brother on THEN it will be Lost 2 hopfully.

God!! that is a long time... looks like a little thing called Ebay will be getting used when Season 2 comes out on DVD over the atlantic... :)
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This weeks lost was very touching. I loved it when you saw Sun and Jin hug and Rose and Bernard reunited after 40+ days of being separated. I found the mourning over Shannon that Sayid did was sad but not as sad as Boone's death. Not by any stretch. Maybe because you really got to like Boone and Shannon was never a well loved character. I loved the look on Jack's face when Eko mentioned Ana-Lucia. He knew who she was and that he could handle it. Also I like the little clash that Eko and Locke had. Sawyer will recover but slowly and I want to see what transpired with Him, Kate and Jack.

Preview for next week? Well here's what I know for certain. Spoiler tags neccessary because its insider info my Girlfriend leaked to me. Sawyer, in his sleep says "I love her" and I think Jack hears him say this and thinks he means Kate. His feeling for her kind of come out and jack kisses Kate. This episode's flashbacks will be centered around Kate and we finally get to see what she initially did so wrong to be wanted by the Marshal. Locke shows Eko the film and they discover something new about it. Exactly what, I don't know. I think she mentioned saying a bit about Michael talking to Sayid about Shannon seeing Walt, but I don't know if that was confirmed.

Well, there you have it. And heres another bit of info that you Lost lovers might want to know. Next week episode will be the last new episode aired this year. After next week it goes on a four week hiatus. Four weeks is minimum. It might be mid-January before we see another new lost episode. I know, I know, It sucks bigtime but its not up to us. I hope they don't leave us on one of those ultra cliffhangers like they've been known to do. I don't want to be on the edge for a month or more. You know?

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Deloseth wrote:
I'm not ashamed to say I was getting a little misty eyed during the last five minutes this week. It started at Vincent and Michael's reunion, peaked at Bernard and Rose's. Really well done. As was the first meeting of Locke and Echo, almost a palpable sense of energy between the two. Should be a good dynamic to explore in later episodes, they're both each group's "guru", so to speak.

I agree, this episode was very emotional. Of all the reunions, I thought the Michael-Vincent one was the saddest for some reason. I think it's because Vincent represents a person who was close to you who is now lost. Also, I don't think Michael and Vincent ever really did anything together for the first 40 days, so when Vincent runs up to meet him it was particularly touching.

The other two reunions were also very moving. I can't imagine what Bernard must have been thinking when he saw Rose on the beach. (Of course, Rose knew all along that he was all right, so she wasn't surprised one bit... I kid of course, heh.) I loved how Sun did that double-take when she saw Jin there, but I was kind of confused why everyone on the beach was running up to meet them except for Sun. Dramatic effect, I s'pose.

Quote:
Ana Lucia, well, I'm not really sure how to feel about her now. Yes, it's incredibly sad about her being pregnant when shot but cold blooded revenge like that...at least we've got a much clearer idea about why she is like she is now.

I thought the episode played the audience pretty well, thinking Ana-Lucia had finally gone off the deep end and would become a sort of paranoid quasi-villain. That's what I love about this show, though. It can make you question the characters that you've come to like by revealing bits and pieces of their past and how that history effects who they are today. I kinda guessed that Ana-Lucia was a cop, or something military related, but to have it revealed that her baby was shot while she was still prengant was something I couldn't have ever pieced together.

So she pretty much is a shoot-first-ask-questions-later kinda person, and her baby's death explains why she is not very trust-worthy. It shows why she locked Nathan up with little evidence and why she shot Shannon without first identifying who it was coming through the woods.

I think it will be interesting to see in the coming weeks how A-L fits in with the rest of the survivors. Particularly with Kate, Jack, Sawyer, and Sayid.

Quote:
Poor Sayid! Such a sense of remorse when he was talking about his past transgressions (the torture and stuff). He's gotta be one of my favourite Losties.

"What good would it be to kill you when we're both already dead." :cry: So sad....

Desiny's Warrior wrote:
Anyway, i calculated that Lost 2 won't be in the UK untill 07 probaly.

Yikes! I feel sorry for you, my friend. You're missing out on a helluva season! (My favorite episode was probably the one that just took place, though, so hopefully it continues where this one left off and the rest of the season will be just as excellent.)

Red wrote:
I found the mourning over Shannon that Sayid did was sad but not as sad as Boone's death. Not by any stretch. Maybe because you really got to like Boone and Shannon was never a well loved character.

Well, I thought it was sad more for Sayid's sake than Shannon's. When he went over to pick her up, I watched Sayid the whole time without looking at Shannon once. It was different, like you said, with Boone. I felt sad for Boone for Boone's sake, not Shannon's loss (though I have to admit her best acting came in that episode and the one that followed for her reaction to it). So, both deaths were sad... but for two reasons. (At least for me.)

Quote:
Well, there you have it. And heres another bit of info that you Lost lovers might want to know. Next week episode will be the last new episode aired this year. After next week it goes on a four week hiatus. Four weeks is minimum. It might be mid-January before we see another new lost episode. I know, I know, It sucks bigtime but its not up to us. I hope they don't leave us on one of those ultra cliffhangers like they've been known to do. I don't want to be on the edge for a month or more. You know?

Aww, well that's just DANDY. :x

You hope they don't leave us on a cliff-hanger? Heh, I find it unlikely that they will pass on the opportunity to leave us with one. Hell, the way Season 1 ended was as big a cliff-hanger as we've had for this show, and we had to wait almost 4 months for that to be resolved. I don't think one month will be TOO painful to get through.

Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What is it with American Television and delaying TV shows!

I really cannot decide whether I like Ana Lucia or not. Didn't like her at first, then there was the other 48 days which by the end of I liked her and now after this episodel I can't decide whether I like her or not.

And the final scene on the beach...it was nice but...SO CORNY!
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is it just me or is this season of Lost just getting better, and better, and BETTER!?!?!? :shock:

This last episode was kinda focused on Kate, but it seemed like her story was more of a filler than anything important to the happenings of the Island. It was cool to finally see what the incident was that made her a fugitive, but it doesn't really make me care any more about her as a character. I can still think of at least 8 other characters that are way more interesting than her on the show.

What I REALLY loved--and what totally had me on the edge of my chair as it was happening--was the last 3 minutes of the show. The missing footage of the orientation film that Eko had itself wasn't overly ground-breaking, but then the scene that followed with Michael... OH MY GOD!!! I still get shivers thinking about it!!! :shock:

I absolutely can't wait for the rest of this season to unfold, now that the tail-gaters have officially become part of the camp and the story can progress as it was "meant to". I think all these shows were just designed to bring both camps together before anything major happened, plot-wise. So now that the table is set, the rest of this season promises to be flat out jaw-dropping (I HOPE)!

(One question, Red, you said the show will go on a 4-week hiatus, but the preview for the next episode didn't mention anything about such a break. Are you sure that information is accurate? or did the network simply fail to mention that there will be no new "Lost" next week?)

Deloseth

Spectacular Slackers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Another great episode. Although I half expected Kate's mam to pull out a magic wand and stop her from leaving (She played Zelda on Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Ahh, memories of childhood)

Best lines of the show go to the always funny Hurley ("So, Rose's husband's white. Didn't see that one coming") and the wonderfully sarcastic Sawyer ("If you mean the big-ass horse standing in the middle of the jungle then...yeah"). Lost just wouldn't be the same without them.

Anyone spot a certain Iraqi ex-torturer on the screen in the Army office? Here's a screencap if you didn't. I love the little hidden touches they add to the shows. Sawyer in the same police station Boone's at, Hurley running for the same lift Charlie's in, Sayid on the tv screen etc. Adds that extra bit of flavour to the show as a whole.

And if they ARE putting the show on hiatus until January, I think I'm going to cry. Especially after that ending, wow.

Yet again, no preview here. Little help, anyone?

P.S. More shirtless Jin plz kthx.
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Del wrote:
Yet again, no preview here. Little help, anyone?

Sorry bout that, Del.

It had Eko giving some Biblical speech: "As I walk through the valley blah blah", and while his voice over was playing, you see Michael loading up a gun and Charlie freaking out by something. Also, you see the black smoke shoot out of the ground and something charge at Eko in the middle of the jungle. So basically, whatever Michael did at the end of the last episode has "awakened the beast".

Deloseth

Spectacular Slackers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, it's not your fault. I'm just glad everyone's here to keep me informed.

Sounds like it should be good when it finally airs. But then, it's always good anyway :)
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really enjoyed that last episode. I made a snide joke at the beginning of Kate's first flashback when the guy started to hit on her about the guy being Kate's dad. I was only joking because I assumed it was a fling or at most a step-father. As the show progressed I was surprised my little quip turned out to be true. Sure the flashback didn't do a whole lot for the whole of the show but we already know how Kate got on the plane and it answered the question of why the marshal knew her already and what she did that caused her to be wanted. My girlfriend pointed out that Zelda played Kate's mom (It pissed me off that she kept calling her Catherine).

I missed the easter egg of Sayid on the television. I'd imagine that the show was a news report of the events that transpired in the past flashbacks about Sayid. You know the who working with his old buddy from college as a secret agent and such. Anyhow, I love those little interweavings like that too Deloseth.

Am I the only one who really liked thew delerious Kate kissing Jack scene? Jack was surprised at first but then he was all into it. What does this say about him? He's totally got the hots for her. Kate admitted to Sayer, albeit while he was semi-unconsious, that she liked him even though he reminded her of his scumbag biological father.

I think that Locke and Mr. Eko are getting along well because they are seemingly both men of faith. Eko told the story about Judah or whatever from the bible and the origins of the old testament. The findings on the tape weren't that big of a deal, yet. However the guy eluded to the fact that the computer should NOT be used for communication. And the very next scene we see Michael talking to someone on it. They ellude to it being Walt which would be really cool. I really hope so because I want him to be saved.

If you go to abc's site and click on the lost thing it says next week's episode is "Everybody Hates Hurley" which is the one where we see DJ Qualls and such. So, so far my sourse is correct. All my info basically comes from my girlfriend which she gets her info from various sites connected to LiveJournal. I abhor LJ but she loves it. I'm more of a myspace person. Anyhow they say we will not see the next new episode until January.

Deloseth, I think it was Noot who said it, if I'm wrong it doesn't really matter, tht we've gone longer with a larger cliffhanger so we can hang tight for a month or so and be fine.

The preview of next week's episode was Eko saying a prayer while scenes flashed by. The scenes included Eko breaking Charlie's mary statue revealing the heroin inside and Claire looking surprised at Charlie who had that dumb "I didn't know" face. It then shows Charlie climbing a tree and screaming "Eko look out" as the ground in front of him looks like it explodes. I think its the "monster" that is coming at him and all he's holding is a stick. It then shows michael loading a rifle and shooting. After Michael shoots you hear a girl scream, it sounds like Claire more than Sun or Kate. There were quick flashes of Jack, Kate and Sawyer looking surprised throughout.

I'm looking forward to what goes on with the computer discussion and with the aftermath of the Kate and Jack kiss. I'll wait a month or so but I'm gonna go through withdrawl. HAHA

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Deloseth wrote:
Anyone spot a certain Iraqi ex-torturer on the screen in the Army office? Here's a screencap if you didn't. I love the little hidden touches they add to the shows. Sawyer in the same police station Boone's at, Hurley running for the same lift Charlie's in, Sayid on the tv screen etc. Adds that extra bit of flavour to the show as a whole.

Also on Season 1 when Hurley was on Korean T.V on Jin's flashback. Episode 16 i think.

Just question of curiosity, Has the filming of Lost Season 2 finished?
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's been 30 days since someone has posted in here, so I think it's time to prop this thread back up, right? Our vow of silence didn't reach 40 days like Mr. Eko's, but we did good enough. :P

Anyway, the next string of shows will start next Wednesday, starting with an hour-long show that will pretty much recap the season thus far (I believe). Then, the normal show slated for 9 p.m. PST will air. The title of it is called "The 23rd Psalm", and I know a little about what will happen.

*SPOILERS!*
This episode will cover Eko's backstory, including a part where he is a child. I know this because in the Guest Star section on some web site they have a kid cast to play "Young Eko". Anyway, Eko will destroy the Virgin Mary statue that Charlie has, revealing the heroin and shaking Claire's trust in Charlie. In a future episode, Charlie will try to regain that trust. Eko will have Charlie take him to the plane where Boone was crushed. Also, Michael will put together a search party for Walt, but I'm not sure if this will happen in the next episode or the one after. All I know is Jin will volunteer to help him. Finally, Kate gives Sawyer a haircut while Jack looks on.
*END OF SPOILERS*

All right, so that's what's coming up next. Looks just fine to me! I hope this rollercoaster of a season continues to be filled with loops and corkscrews until we all get sick and throw up on the people in the row in front of us, hehehe. :mrgreen:

Okay, something completely different here. Here's a simple questionaire everyone can fill out in relation to the show, just to give us something to do to pass the time until the next episode airs.

#1- Who is your favorite character from the fuselage survivors?

#2- Who is your favorite character from the tail-section survivors?

#3- How did you become interested in watching the show?

#4- What's your favorite theory about the Island?

#5- Who had the best flashback so far, and why?

#6- Who is the most useless character?

#7- Where do you rank this show compared to others that you watch on TV?

#8- Just WHO ARE the "Others"? What are your thoughts/theories?

#9- What do you think the "monster" is?

#10- Walt - what happened to him?

Have fun! :D

EDIT: Oh yeah, one last thing: I have started 108 topics here at Sars, which I liked because of the whole Suikoden connection, but I just realized it is connected to "LOST" as well! :D Pretty cool, huh? Maybe not. I'll go now. :P

Deloseth

Spectacular Slackers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yay, it's back tomorrow! What with House being shelved over Christmas as well, I had nothing but British tv to watch. Ugh, Eastenders...

Spoilers

But yeah, it's going to be cool seeing what makes Eko tick. Wondering why he wants to be taken to the plane though, he had something to do with its cargo perhaps...?

End spoilers

And now the questions

#1- Who is your favorite character from the fuselage survivors?

Sawyer. Wasn't too sure of him at first (typical racist redneck, I thought, as you were probably supposed to think) but now I just love his sardonic nature. Life on the island wouldn't be nearly as interesting without him.

#2- Who is your favorite character from the tail-section survivors?

Hum, I'll have to go with Eko here, for the whole 'strong and silent' routine he's got going. I wish I had a better reason, and his recap should provide more info, but I don't think we've seen nearly enough of any of the tailies to make any sort of informed judgements about them. None of the LIKEABLE tailies anyway *coughRambinacough*

#3- How did you become interested in watching the show?

Channel Four over here was about to start showing it and they were teasing with some thirty second vignettes. They looked interesting but I wasn't about to wait the three weeks or so until it aired so I used the intarweb machine to get up to speed with my American pals. It was only then I found out it was the gap between season one and two at the time >_>

#4- What's your favorite theory about the Island?

To be honest, I'm trying not to think too much about the Island itself. I don't want to get all excited about a theory only to find it debunked two weeks later and be disappointed.

#5- Who had the best flashback so far, and why?

Hurley. His first one. Because it was so madcap and funny, in an otherwise serious show.

#6- Who is the most useless character?

Claire. We had the whole 'pregnant woman who needs protecting' thing going on and now we've got the 'cooing mother who doesn't do much' thing. Oh, and Michael. If only for his complete inability to do anything right.

#7- Where do you rank this show compared to others that you watch on TV?

That would be Lost and House then. Hard to say, they're two completely different styles. Joint first place.

#8- Just WHO ARE the "Others"? What are your thoughts/theories?

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say they're guinea pigs for some kind of experiment the Dharma Corp were doing. I'd say they broke loose and took over, 28 Days Later style. Though with less blood spitting.

#9- What do you think the "monster" is?

King Kong and the T-Rex from Jurassic Park 'got it awwwn' and this is their delightful offspring.

No seriously, I have no idea.

#10- Walt - what happened to him?

Others, most likely. But with this show, who knows?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 5 of 19

Jump to: