Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

End of Nations: What Happens
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And the winners will get...? ;) Just kidding! I don't want you to think that far ahead.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A free copy of the home game and a year supply of Rice-a-roni, I'm guessing.

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I still think it's to early to decide on the victor and the losers... There ar so many things that can happen within a span of one year. One year can make changes in the attitudes of all them members... and sometimes it's never the good change...

Some things are just ephemeral or shortlived, but i hope this forum game doesn't end yet. there are still alot of things we can do... We'll just have to see in the next few phases... :mrgreen:

rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wolf King wrote:
And the winners will get...? ;) Just kidding! I don't want you to think that far ahead.

You? :D jk! don't want to turn the wrath of the wolf king on jowston now would we. hehe! :D

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, rane. Don't make the king angry, man. Not only he's da king, he's da wolf king!!! I'm scared .. *shudders*

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Dahgaba

Wandering Swords

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How much harm could he do. He is only big hairy dog who can't climb trees. He can't get you if he can't find you. Just climb a tall tree and stay there for a while. He would never even notice your gone. He will eventually forget about it.

(Just incase you couldn't tell, I am being sarcastic)

As a side note, there are a couple of nations that are taking a serious beating right now and some are on the brink of collapsing. The next couple of phases will be difficult for some nations. Anyways, I actually don't want it to eventually end. I want it to last for as long as possible.

"Join us at the best Final Fantasy Forum around!" www.ffplatform.com
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well for a start, I have wings so climbing a tall tree would do squat.

Also - I wasn't technically talking about Highland, I was just trying to wind Sars up.

And...

Black Pesmerga wrote:
I'm scared .. *shudders*

I'm not going to wash anymore, so that when we do invade, whatever happens, you'll be left with a bad smell :p

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: