Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Tatics (Rhapsodia) a one time only deal? *spoilers*

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tekknopirate

0 Potch
92 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Suikoden Tatics (Rhapsodia) a one time only deal? *spoilers* Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The ending basically said we'll never see the people in SuikoTactics again and this was something of a one shot deal. In the Andarc words at the end "this was something to let people know this actually happened at one time." Or something like that.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If they do another Suikoden Tactics it would probably be based on Suikoden V. I hope they do another one. And if they do, I hope they improve the battle mechanics a bit and stuff. I hated relying on elements so much. And having my characters die and not being able to revive them.

^Actual quote!
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't mind the death part. Even in other similar games like Tactics Ogre, I find it quite easy to keep everyone alive, so it never bothered me. After all, it's true to the series' tradition.

Nonetheless, they can always bring back the Resurrection Rune/Sacrificial Jizo next time, if they want to further dumb down the strategy required by the game. I don't think it's needed though.

As for the elements, that one needs to go. Perhaps something more similar to Fire Emblem's weapon triangles would make better sense, as the two mechanics serve similar stats-modifying purpose in their respective titles anyhow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: