Suikoden Unique and Illusional Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Where would you live in Suikoden?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I only feel really comfortable in a place with huge mountains and lots of snow.
It does not really matter where as long as those two things can be found there i'm satisfied.
Darko

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Where else but Harmonia?!! I love everything about it...well except maybe the "caste" system...you know 3rd class citizens and everything...reminds me of slavery :x I like the whole thing about being in a country of intellectuals and that people travel thousands of miles (?) just to study in Harmonia. And the Howling Voice Guild is from Harmonia...I mean come on! Clive, Elza, Sasarai, Luc, Nash and the list goes on!!

If I had a choice I'd probably be someone that was born somewhere else in Suikoworld and left home to study in Harmonia...mainly because I'm proud of my culture and would not want to become white, blond-haired, and blue-eyed just for the sake of being Harmonian lol Hey the question was were you'd live not where you'd like to be FROM right?

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
Vince Muerto

The Cool Guy Regiment

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wouldn't want to live anywhere. In a world with so much cool stuff going on I wouldn't be able to stay in one place for more than a week. I would travel all over, from Harmonia to Falena. It would be nice adventuring.

If I had to pick a place to live though I would definately pick Rokkaku Hamlet so I could be a ninja. If they wouldn't let me live there I would choose the grasslands. It would be fun to live in one of the proud warrior tribes of the grasslands.
escargoon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Muse City for me. That place was so awesome and the music ruled.
Inflammable

Shinigami

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Budehuc castle, really... That place has everything from horse race to bath house. And they had many cool person lived in there, what else did you want?
Shum

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that I would travel around and stay in a lot of places for short periods of time. The hustle and bustle of Vinay del Zexay, the serenity of Qlon Temple, the home cooking of White Deer Inn... just about every place in the Suiko world have a certain charm to them.

By the way, hello everyone. This is my first post.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hello there, Shu. Make sure to post in the welcoming thread
somewhere around the forums....

Anyway, I'd like to live in Viki's Village!
It would be fun in a place where everything isn't what it seems....

or if i can't, i guess i could stay either in Budehuc Castle or North Window.
It'd be a nice place to live in... Lots of people. :mrgreen:

Rikimaru

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would probably have a house in a town like Ryube /Toto/Kaku but most likely I would travel and follow Viktor and the Mercenaries :D
Chimei Star

Crescent Moon Gunners

112245 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't think exactly where I'd want to be, but it'd be in either Harmonia, Falena, Jowston or Highland in that order. Blue Moon Village would be ok aswell, but having to most likely become one of 'them' to live there is a downside.
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If I lived in the Suikoverse, I'd most definitely be in either one of three places. One is good for story reasons (and was used in my fanfic), and the others just represent ideas that I like.

1) Crystal Valley - Living in a delux apartment in the sky(!). Nice, open layout and good furniture with top of the line everything, and buttloads of blue. The house would either overlook the park or the One Temple. I say Crystal Valley because though I was originally a traveling scholar, I decided to settle down in the city and do my research at the One Temple. After that, I was trained in the Temple, and they are the ones that hooked me up with this nice place to live. For sure it's culturally driven, my motivation to live there.

2) A random village in the Grasslands - I'm pretty close to nature, I love animals and wildlife. I'm also tough enough to survive out there, and for sure think that I could make a pretty good living growing up in a village, preferably in a forested area, but I can't be choosy. I said that I love animals, but I also know that to eat we have to kill them, so I wouldn't mind the hunt.

3) Vinay Del Zexay - I loved the design of this place. Everything was like medieval meets Spanish renaissance, I loved it. The design on the inside of the council chambers is also just superb. I'd get a nice house on the waterfront and make a living fishing out there, just a quiet, simple life, with a bit of the city thrown in. It seems to mix the culture of Harmonia with the chillitude of the Grasslands.

I've only played Suikoden III & IV, and those are my answers. Naturally, no one else has seen Crystal Valley, but I'd imagine surreal architecture (like the Louvre crystal pyramid), lots of green space, and class-specific neighborhoods. The other two are based on what I saw in III.
StryderthePrince

Mithril Knights

37 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would live and travel in Matilda. Lots of honor and dragons and fun stuff.
Artificity

Ronery Puratoon

17923 Potch
0 Soldiers
750 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1) Tinto vicinity (Drakemouth/Tigermouth after the entire Neclor thang) - I've always really liked mountainous areas. Not just because of some RPG fantasy that I have but I've always felt really good when me and my friends take our roadtrips to the countryside and get to see the rest of it from the vantage point of a mountainside. Seeing things from so high up just makes me feel alive. Not to mention that it's a huge plus that I may get a chance to live with the rest of the Lampdragon Bandits. God, I love them bandits. Knights and organized armies just don't work with me.

2) Banner Village - Even though it's a border city of sorts, it seems really quiet and out in the boonies. Call me strange, but I was never a fan of large, bustling metropolitan cities. I think the simpler life really does feel a lot better. Plus, it's located near a river which is another geographical location that I find hopelessly relaxing. Too bad there's no real form of military protection here. I don't think I'd make for a very good fighter. :|

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would want to livein Harmonia. Yes, the rules are strict there, but it's the greatest nation in the Suikoden world. It is the largest, the oldest, and the best. Falena is also a cool nation, but I wouldn't want to live there, because I wouldn't want to become a slave. another place is the Northern Outlands, because I'm sure there's lots of snow there, and I love snow.
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I'd live in the Holy Kingdom of Harmonia as well. It's like the cultural center of the Suikoden World, which is something that really appeals to me. Sure, the cast sistem is bad, but I guess I'd be someone that came to Harmonia to study or something, just like someone before me said.
suikodemon

Warriors of purgatory

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

in the NAMELESS LANDS or with Vicky
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: