Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What about a rival system?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pierrot Le Fou

Rain Dogs

37957 Potch
0 Soldiers
196054 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject: What about a rival system? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was just thinking if you could choose another user as a rival, like say from a different nation might be an interesting concept.

I dont mean to sound like there aren't already hundreds of brilliant ideas that are utilized in the war system, but what do you think Blue Moon?

And I'm not sure how this system would work without being abusable; but say if someone was relatively the same level as you you choose him/her as a rival. I was also thinking if you were to engage in battle with your rival, you automatically have a duel.

Maybe after a month you and your rival's progress are tallied an the one who posted more, won more battles, earned more awards could get a little potch bonus. Nothing huge, just like 3000 or something.

It would probably not be worth the trouble, its just my random thought for the day.

I know you're already a busy man Blue Moon, so thanks for taking the time to read this!
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll consider it. Further discussion is not needed.

-closed-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: