Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Piercings...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkness_rune

The crimson knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When I got my ear pierced first time, it just felt like a rush of heat. It never hurt. And if ya'll wanna hear about a bad story. My old best friend had both of her ear's peirced, like, eight times each. She did most of it her self. She has her bellybutton done. And she had her tounge pierced, get ready for this, 5 TIMES!
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

5 times!? That's a little crazy. Considering the artists over here will only do one piercing on a tongue. A friend had to go to England to get his tongue done 3 times in total. 5 times? She was lucky not to have caught a main vein or anything - which I hear is a danger for tongue piercings.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
VAD

Dark Centurion

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i have seen some really wacky and painful-looking piercings. Most of them look soo damn painful but i really wounder why it is that people do it :?

well here is one of the worst that i have seen (if you care to follow the link) :?

http://xo.typepad.com/blog/images/piercings.jpg

and two others not for the faint hearted. i still can't comprehend why it is

http://www.joy.it/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_many-piercings-l.jpg

http://breedband.telenet.be/cmimages/filmnieuws3/piercings.jpg
)nX

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...That's just nasty, but ya remember the ones one the metro papers VAD?... people having bikes through thei mouths and all that? that is crazy lmao
Kane of the Black Sea

Pilage and Plunder

77740 Potch
208 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got my left ear pierced about 5 years ago. I don't get to wear it much anymore because I can't wear it on base or in uniform (its illegal to). It didn't hurt in the least, slightly sore for a few days but mostly because I sleep on my left side.
On the tatoo front, I'm gonna get an american flag on my back left shoulder blade and USN (United States Navy) on my upper left arm.

Nameless Lands : Chikei - Avenging Star
Sig art by ardPSiko

All I want out of Life it to be a monkey of moderate intelligence who wears a suit.
Raze

Shinigami

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Filipe wrote:
I would personally never get a peircing myself, because I like to keep myself as I am, besides maybe losing a bit of weight. Not that i would be scared of the pain I would suffer as a result, but namely there is not place i'd want to put one. Not interested in peircing either of my ears, nor my nose, or frankly anywhere else for that matter. However, that does not mean I dont find peircings on ladies attractive, so long as it's not excessive.

Agreed. I prefer to be au naturale, as well. I got nothing against it, but it's just not for me (tatoos are the same way, though I may get a tatoo, but not now).

The way I see it, people get piercings and tatoos for different reasons: definition of themselves, rebellion, for the experience, ect. I have no reason to do it, so I don't. Simple as that.

Rend. Slaughter. Devour your enemies. There is no other way to survive. You cannot escape your hunger, warriors of Purgatory.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
. Considering the artists over here will only do one piercing on a tongue..

so thats what the artists do? I'm not an aritst i say, i don't behave the way they do. I have no pericings but I'm considering buying fake rings for my face to get guys.

guys like eyebrow and nose and mouth rings. but how can i fake a toung ring? toung rings are the sexy thing to have...its Oh so fun I guess for kissing. I need to please somone and make them happy.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My sister is the one with the piercings in the family. Crazy girl.
I have a few though. 2 in each each ear lobe, then I have a 5th in the top of my left. At one point I have a belly ring, when I was in high school or something. That phase wore off quick though and showing it seemed rather skanky actually. So out it went. Just have my 5 in my ears. Mmm Asymetrical. I was thinking of putting a third in each, but I haven't bothered.

I only have them for looks. I like how they look, and thus I wear them. I like silver, and silver earrings didn't cost me a lot,since I wear smaller hoops, most of them just have some delicate work done in them. Wore those larger hoops for a bit, but with long hair it's just asking to get tangled and ripped out.

I can't stand the piercing phase everyone is going through really.. I'm not a big fan of face piercings myself. Eyebrow, nose ring, lip rings.. they rarely look that good. Don't get me wrong, some people can really pull them off.. but nowadays with the 'so punk and so goth' look going around.. I'm just tired of seeing it.
Perhaps I'm just getting old and frumpy though :P

-My DeviantArt-
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Piercings are really not my thing. I think they look good on some persons. I think peircings should be use in moderation in order to maintain their beauty in my opinion an that includes earrings. If someones face looks just my dad's nailbox it is just plain ugly, i mean do not overdo it.
Luckily i do not know such persons at this time anymore.
You will not find a piercing on me an you fin one probably for the rest of my life because i do not like to be seen with metal pierced in my face. I just do not like it.
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd never have my ear, or any part of my body pierced because I really don't like going for the whole "let's abuse my body so I look good", kind of thing.

Why get holes punctured in you just for aesthetic purposes?

My mother had her ear pierced and it got infected and now she has to live with no ear lobe, how's that for bad luck.
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm a tatoo person over peircings simply because I can't see any peircings as "individuality". I got my tatoos for my own personal reasons and i'm not going to get peirced because there's nothing unique about it to me. Everyone with a peirced toung has the same hole. tatoos aren't ever the same, or if they are then they probably got them together. Or the person who has it is unoriginal.

My girlfriend is a peircing chick. She has 8 peircings in her ears combined. He has 1 in her left ear, on the lobe and 7 in her right ear. She has what is called a Dermal Punch. Its a peircing that is essentially a hole through the cartilage of her ear. Its pretty cool looking but I'm not ever going to do that to myself. She also has her nipples pierced, which guys, isnt THAT great. I actually find myself worrying about accidently hitting them rather than "enjoying" them. She also has her tongue pierced which really isn't anything special, dispite what urban myths have circulated about the piercing.

I don't looks down on those with piercings but I don;t view them as rebellious or anything either.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Dahgaba

Wandering Swords

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I only have two piercings, one on my tounge and another in a little more private place.

My opinion about piercings though is I like them, as long as they are not excesive. But the general eye, tongue, lip, and ears don't bother me any.

"Join us at the best Final Fantasy Forum around!" www.ffplatform.com
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am just simply not much of a piercing guy. And I generally don't like when people have a ton of them all over. To me, ears are fine, anything more can be a bit excessive. But I guess it varies from person to person.

The worst piercing case I have ever heard of was a person I knew, and he had 5 certain piercings (he had more than 5, but I am talking about a single area). Now before you think that is nothing, I am not talking about his ears. He has 5 piercings on his....lower area. I could never do that myself. I would literally fear for my life while getting that done. Oh and this is a true story. He actually went around showing people....

A tatoo though is a different story for me. I would actually like to get a tatoo or two. More than 3 would not be my kind of thing, even if they are small and obscure. Probably something on my right arm, and another someplace else, that is all.

Wandering Swords

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For me it wasn't too painful. To be honest though, I was really drunk when I got it done. (Tequila is a really strong drink) But it did hurt for like 3 weeks afterward. After that it only hurt if it caught something like my boxers. You eventually get used to it. I will agree about the whole excessive peircings are just disgusting. If there their are a couple piercings okay, but if you throw a magnet at them and it sticks thats too much.

"Join us at the best Final Fantasy Forum around!" www.ffplatform.com
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its not about the pain that I'm weary of, its the whole "putting a hole in my body" that I really don't like. I don't see how placing a peice of metal in my ear or nipple will make me feel more idividual if my piercing looks exactly like everyone elses. With tatoos you can have such a wide array of individuality. Unless you get some of the more outlandish piercings (like the dermal punch I tried to explain before that my girlfriend has) you aren't really being unique or rebellious. I don't see thm as defining a personality or anything either. Maybe its just my male machismo that looks down on them like I do. I dunno.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: