Suikoden United and Irenic Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Art Stuff
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

Potch
Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes nice work. I was expecting something elementary, but you really surprised me. It is very well done and i can even imagine that as a character art for a real suikoden character. Very nice.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks Barbarosa :D Yeah, I really do enjoy my work and love the Suikoden series as a whole, so I guess the two cherished passtimes worked well in tandem. My only gripe with my own piece is that the way his hair hangs down on one side of his makes his cheek look oddly shaped, but it's a minilar complaint, overall I was actually pretty pleased with that.

Stijgende Zielen

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Very nice works. What I like about your works is that the body proportions look perfect. What also amazed me is this http://www.deviantart.com/view/21181960/ , which I thought was photorealism work ^-^;;
Vector art and cel-shading look so interesting but I can't do them very well.

Last edited by Midori on Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks muchly Midori! That was actually a pretty half-assed picture as far as I'm concerned, I was throwing that together for a Rurouni Taikai tournament as some NPC art and scratched it out in a couple hours while making dinner ^^;

I'm mostly proud of my recent Imperium stuff.

Stijgende Zielen

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I like that one the most ^-^
Though I'm not very familiar with the lasso tool (actually I hate it when trying to make clean linearts so I stick to lineless style), I still better try it sometime...
h i k a r i a

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bah! I envy you for having graphic - colouring skills! I really do. >__<

It's amazing work. So much detail and I do like the shading. I can't do well in colouring and shading using photoshop , or any other art program. So I'm pretty much stuck with the traditional method ( aka. painting, pencil crayons, etc. ) Haha. XD I did look through your other works and this artwork caught my attention the most from your 'Imperium' project: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/23115478/ . The guy looks so awesome! *__* ( I was ssooo close in asking you what are your 'Imperium works' are, but luckily I read through the previous posts. >__> ) Overall, great job and I do hope to see more of your works....and good luck with completing your project!! o^___^o
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ahh, Asha of the Amesha-Spentas. He's definately one of my favorite characters of the Imperium storyline from what I've read of it so far. I had a whole lot of fun designing his look.

The Lion Hearted

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How about this? It's the coolest art I've seen so far.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/14783565/

Kika's sure is hot! Whew!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow very great art^^

Keep your good work^^
Fiatri Sanorak

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well done!! :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: