Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Hints, Tips and Secrets for Suikoden I, II & III
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snowe Vingerhut

Snowe's Legion

10109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's cool.
Thanks for Bugging me about it.
Shining_Wizard19

Falenian Security Forces

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After only starting SI again, and doin the trick to get the Fortune rune, so i can get double experiece, i decided since i can only get 2 lv5 weapons, that i'd check Mt Sefiu for the thunder rune peice, to give my weapon a little extra kick. And guess what? i got it, the queen ant wasnt there, so i could have in effect walked right up to varkas and sydonia, kicked their asses by myself and left, but never bothered to check if i could, because i was only after my thunder rune peice. But thats something i never knew i could do, because i thought the queen ant would have been there

The Captain Of The Watch
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi, i have a question about Suikoden III.

I have just became the Flame Champ with Hugo. I had the grape seeds on my inventory to go and recruit Butz but he will not join.

Have i waited to long in the game to recruit him?
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I have just became the Flame Champ with Hugo. I had the grape seeds on my inventory to go and recruit Butz but he will not join.

Nope, I think what you actually need to recruit him are grapes from the trade shop, not the grape seeds. And as far as I know there's no point in the game when he becomes unrecruitable. He stays just where he is, waiting for someone to offer him his precious grapes.
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kikito wrote:
Quote:

Nope, I think what you actually need to recruit him are grapes from the trade shop, not the grape seeds. And as far as I know there's no point in the game when he becomes unrecruitable. He stays just where he is, waiting for someone to offer him his precious grapes.

Before Iksay is burned, you can see him near the windmill and you can't recruit him. He's only recruitable after Iksay has been razed by those barbarian bastards... *remembers he's a Grasslander* Um... I mean...... those misunderstood nature-loving Grasslanders... XD

I'm so gonna get the bat. :(
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pretty much every optional character from Chapters 1-3 is recruitable during Chapters 4 and 5, regardless of who the hero is. And you can recruit every optional character before Chapter 4 is over.

^Actual quote!
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for your help guys, i recruited him. :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: