Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Tinto-Zexen War

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
escargoon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Tinto-Zexen War Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So this war is apparently the latest one. Anybody have any details on it? Is it still going on? If not, who won and what were the implications?
escargoon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:24 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah much thanks for that. I was wondering about the newest entry in the timeline however. Whoever writes it got that info from somewhere. How did that war turn out and how did they find out about it?
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nether one Tinto withdrew it was just like a large border skimish from what I undre stand.So I guess you could say Zexen did because Tinto did'nt get their land.

CLERKS
escargoon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah yes very good point. So it was no biggie then. But yeah, Zexen woulda repelled Tinto and ended in defeat for Tinto since they didn't accomplish what they wanted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: