Suikoden United and Infamous Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Scenario Writer for Suikoden 5 Revealed + More Returning Characters
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UberPendragon

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

FlyGero wrote:
Maybe (speculating of course) a Silverberg will become playable. Assuming that the lady strategist is the "official" one and also not a Silverberg, then it'd be neat to finally get a fighting Silverberg.

We've already had a playable Silverberg, in actuality the first silverberg you meet is playable, Odessa Silverberg. Im not sure when S5 takes place exaxtly, but maybe we'll see a young Odessa wielding her bow, maybe we'll even finally meet the Achilles who inspired Odessa to be the woman she was before Flik was in the picture.

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
Its A Catapult

Arcarsenal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know...I was thinking since Georg leaves to Falena after being in SME he could have a goodbye scene somewhat with the other generals and Barabarossa....but someone said something of that effect.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was under the impression he didn't leave on good terms with SME but I'm probably making that up.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
EZ_Rabbit

The Blade Lackshmana

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats just generally how things work with Scarlet Moon...or so it seems.

Those damn oppresive dictatorships and all.
Forum Poster

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fundertaker wrote:
That's why I put the 6 Great Generals.

Suikoden V already has one of the generals.

Quote:
Other possibilities are... Lazlo (again?), Yuber and/or Pesmerga (if any of them was chasing/creating chaos during this time in the south), Windy (could be there), Neclord (to complete the trio)... and I can't remember no one else.

Maybe not Lazlo but...

Quote:
Does anybody remembers anyone else from the series that could be in Falena after the Succession Wars?

Morgan (possible)
Bartholomew's descendant (maybe, but probably not)
Geddoe (unlikely)
Crowley or Mazus (unlikely, since we'll probably have a new uber mage star to replace them)
Sierra (not unless there is a vampire causing trouble in Falena)

I certainly do hope Konami brings us someone from left field. That'd be a nice surprise.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Morgan is a possibility.

(Oooh! Oooh! What is Morgan is Bartholomew's great great great x10 grandson? He did join Falena for a life of battle, which makes me think he's into the gladitorial events).

Loved Skies of Arcadia. <3 I have great hopes for SV's script. Let's hope he does with juggling with so many characters.

*deep breath* KILLEY KILLEY KILLEY KILLEY KILLEY KILLEY KILLEY LORELAI!!!

Aiiye. MY Favorite twosome (besides Clive and Elza, of course) rides again. :D

I hope they're somewhat major characters this time. ^_^;

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Its A Catapult

Arcarsenal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As long as Killey has the sweet Zoot Suit!
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am even excited about Killey being in the game, even though I didn't really care for him in SII. I am just as excited about Lorelai, even though we already knew she was practically in it.

I can imagine that with one of the writers from "Skies of Arcadia" writing the game, that it will be pretty good. I have played that game, and I still enjoy it. It seems to never get boring.

Hmmm...surprise returning characters....hmm...it could be Lazlo, and it very well could be Kyril. If Kyril ages very slowly, he could be a middle-aged or old man in this one.

I don't really think that Ted'll be in this one, since he could already be with Tir in Gregminster at this time, but who knows...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ted shouldn't logically be in the game as by this point he'll be with Tir in Gregminster. It would cause a few raised eyebrows if he just upped and left to travel to Falena in time for a war.

Morgan - won't he bit a bit too young to be in the game? I know people will have the arguments that young people have been in the game before, but I'm thinking around 2-3 years of age at this point. Perhaps I'm wrong though.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Its A Catapult

Arcarsenal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think Ted would be with Tir yet...cuz at this point I would assume Tir would be a very young child...possibly an infant.

Kyril makes sense cuz I see Rhapsodia as another kind of Gaiden...and they put Nash in 3...so...
Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I think Morgan would be a bit young. Neclord however wouldn't be! :P

I love that Killey and Lorelai are going to be in this one. From everything I've read so far, this installment is shaping up to be a great one. I wish they'd bring back the Iron Chef cooking game though! XP

You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, we've lost Murayama for sure it seems, but I think Tsugawa more than makes up for this! At least they've put some effort into getting a really popular and talented writer. I can honestly say I am dying for this game, and I don't think I can wait much longer!!

Anyways, I'm glad to see that there is a lot of story to this game. I'm pretty sure Suikoden III won't be my favorite game much longer...

Sindarin Speed Bumps of Rage

197132 Potch
0 Soldiers
2993 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Great info! Now I'm terribly excited, but I just hate that I'll have to wait so long before it comes out. :P

It is also good to find out that the scenario writer is a well-respected one. I have to admit that I've never finished Skies of Arcadia, but I really enjoyed the characters and story.
fc_conn

Campione della Fiamma

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, dangit. WOW! Gimme the game already!!! :D Thanks for the excellent info, Sars.
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

so is any1 like me gunna go pick up Skies of Arcadia now? a guy at my work always mentions it when he talks about his favorite RPGs and always telling me to get it, but i never really had a reason too, until now...i wanna see how Tsugawa's script is...

now if only OZ came over here...

thanx for the great info SARS...

Last edited by josiskrazy on Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: