Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden II secret scenes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benit149

Covenant of Cuchulainn

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know if anyone else has tried this, but I attempted to recruit Sigfried with several different females to see what the results were. Some females don't work: the Listening Crystal will activate, but Sigfried won't appear. The crystal won't be used up, so don't worry. This happens with ladies like Valeria, Lo Wen, Rina, and so forth. Of the females that did work to my knowledge, I got the following:

Nanami
Nina
Millie
Meg
Karen
Ayda
Tomo
Mikumiku (!)
Tengaar (married TWICE!?)
Viki
Wakaba
Eilie

Sierra has a special scene with Sigfried that's just classic if you try to recruit him with her as your 'bride'. Unfortunately, her presence won't warrant him joining you, but it's funny nonetheless.

Benit149: First Lady of Addervon, Princess of Slight Fever, defender of the Nameless.
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scarlet assassin wrote:
I was more interested in finding out what it was that she said. Unforunately I have bad luck with games and both my GS1 and 2 discs are in...less than optimal condition to say it nicely.

I'm going off the top of my memory with this scene.

Basically she goes in his room and she's nervous like the last game. She points out that everyone is doing well, Kuromimi became chief of Kobold Village, and Kirkis is the new Elven chief of the Village (They are in the process of repairing their village) of the elves . . .

"but Luc was right. You haven't changed at all." (Thanks to Soul Eater)

From there, she is about to ask him something, but then she loses her nerve and runs out the door. All Mcdohl does is stare outside the window.

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's almost definately common knowledge (but then, I thought the Flik and Nina scenes were, too :laugh:) , but you can get a couple of interesting scenes if you take Valeria to recruit Anita in Banner Village, and Killey to get Lorelai in Gregminister - including one of the first mentions (and alas, misspellings) of the Queendom of Falena. ;)

I have never seen the Apple & Shu scene, or at least...I don't think I have. I don't remember it if I did. How does that one go?

There's also an often easy to overlook scene of Freed and Yoshino talking up in the inn (I believe) before one of the battles. I haven't seen it for a long time so my memory is pretty blurry, but I believe in it, Freed talks about the big battle and all, and Yoshino talks about how she's sure their child will be proud of him or that she wants their child to be like him, or something to that effect. (Highlight to read. Put it in black as I know some people like to discover what's said in those scenes themselves.) It's really cute.

Benit149, I think that the reasoning behind it is that Seigfried only goes for "pure" women/girls. (I think you can imagine what "pure" stands for, and if not, if you look up anything about unicorns, you will find it rather easily.) The girls he accepts have to be uhm...intact, as it were. (And not undead, I suppose, according to the Sierra scene. 0.o) Which is why certain gals...er...don't work.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD

Last edited by Sophita on Tue May 31, 2005 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Benit149

Covenant of Cuchulainn

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You might need to work on blackening your text, Sophtia.

Quote:
Benit149, I think that the reasoning behind it is that Seigfried only goes for "pure" women/girls. (I think you can imagine what "pure" stands for, and if not, if you look up anything about unicorns, you will find it rather easily.) The girls he accepts have to be uhm...intact, as it were. (And not undead, I suppose, according to the Sierra scene. 0.o) Which is why certain gals...er...don't work.

I know that. Sierra is hardly pure, but she has the cute and innocent facade that could fool Sigfried at first. Fortunately, he noticed his mistake. But still... how would you feel if a legendary unicorn told you that he almost made a mistake? And you also find this out in the Richmond investigations while researching Sigfried.

As for purity, I have a good idea of what you mean. Precisely why Eilie will work, but not Rina. *shakes her head*

Quote:
I have never seen the Apple & Shu scene, or at least...I don't think I have. I don't remember it if I did. How does that one go?

I got that one. I don't remember exactly when, but Nanami, Pilika and Eilie will come to your room after you have an encounter with Jowy. You have a surprisingly brief amount of control with Riou. This is your chance to either talk to Nanami, or leave the room and find Shu. Take note that you can only do one or the other, not both. You talk to Shu about Jowy, and you have three choices. Depending upon your choice, Apple's response the next morning will vary. Again, I don't remember when this happens in the game, but it will.

Also, I got the secret scene right at the beginning of the game when Rowd tells you to run east. Instead, head immediately north to the cliff. Thanks to Suikosource for that one. :)

Benit149: First Lady of Addervon, Princess of Slight Fever, defender of the Nameless.
Jetlogs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its not really a secret, but just a funny scene :mrgreen:

when in the cook-off, Sierra becomes one of the judges, Fu Tan Chen will introduce Sierra with an insult

Fu Tan Chen: A cute maiden on the outside, but an old crone on the inside, its Sierra!
Sierra: You will pay dearly for that!!!

That scene always made me laugh
Fiatri Sanorak

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There're actually two Nina/Flik scenes,

I think one is the night before Luca Blight's battle and the other one is before retaking GreenHill, the evening after Sheena asks to be your Chief-General or something like it.. to show off to Leopant.. he's supposed to learn something by joining Dunan Unification Army after all :wink: but I dont think he contributed much in the battle though.. :? hmm.. dont even recall him having an army unit (in world-map battles)

To beat Rowd.. i suggest stocking up on medicines. I think it's possible :wink:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: