Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Sig and Avatar Image Shop~
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:55 am    Post subject: Sig and Avatar Image Shop~ Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey folks, just thought I'd toss out a little request thread for anyone needing custom Sig or Avatar images (animated gifs or static jpegs, PNGs for detailed transparency also available~)

Just give me an idea of what you'd like to have, preferred dimensions, colors, text etc... also if you have any images on hand toss them my way, or explain in detail what you'd like to see. I've got just about every official piece of Suiko-Art on my PC, so that's espescially easy to get.

I usually have sig/av requests done within a day or so (except on weekends when I'm usually out).

Keep it in mind~

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OH! My savior!!! :cry: I need a portrait (avatar?)! I want to get Watari from Suikoden III but I don't know if anyone has it yet. It doesn't have to be all special...anything would do as long as Watari is there. If you think it would look better you could add something in the background...whatever you deem necessary and that you think would look good. By the way your avatar looks awesome...is that really a rune...Did you create it 'cause I've never seen or heard of it before. Looks great though! If you could help me out I'd really appreciate it! :mrgreen:
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There ya go. Made you a sig too since I had plenty of time. To answer your question, yep that image in my avatar and sig is supposed to be a true rune, but it's one I made up for the writing/roleplaying here at Suikox~

Hope the sig/av works for you :)

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OMG! You are AWESOME!! :o And Very talented. Thanks you so much. You're very talented and fast! I don't know how I can thank you! I'll be sure to read your writings to show my appreciation! Now lets see if I can figure out how to set them up. Thank you once again! Hope to talk to you again soon! :mrgreen:

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lucey how'd you get Watari so soft? Looks like a blend mode. I'm without ps right now. The only thing I have now is image ready and gimpshop.

Last edited by Himuro on Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just messing around with multiple layers and gaussian blur for the sig, the colors in the avatar was a purplish layer set to exclusion over the image of watari. It took a grand total of five minutes XD

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I haven't used gaussian blur in years. Nice effect.
che^guevar

sniper guild

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i never really used archer type caracters in the suikoden series nor do i remeber the names of these but can some give a name or an avarter of an archer type you would really help me out :shock:

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I decided to give you an avatar that was the counterpart to our famous archer mercenary "Sadness" who used the Ragnarok Online archer in her set. I've done the same here, but given you the male archetype instead.

Hopefully these are good enough for you, if you want any changes, all you need to do is ask ^-^

Feel free to hotlink to them from my server too, I won't mind one bit :)

sniper guild

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thanks allot these are GREAT
WOW :D you are really talented

Shinigami

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, I'd like you to do an avatar and full body shot of my character. I see him as a cross between Guts from Berserk shown here:

And Flik from Suikoden II.

Any other information would be described in my profile in the SME. Thanks in advance, bro. :3

Rend. Slaughter. Devour your enemies. There is no other way to survive. You cannot escape your hunger, warriors of Purgatory.
Takemura

Darkside of the Moon

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Do you think that you could make a signiture of my avatar? Pink floyd? I'd really like that .. IF your not too busy, that is.

EDIT: IF you can, could make my avatar look cooler like a border or something? I'll Pay u in potch of course :P

Last edited by Takemura on Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zero

Blood Knights

3523 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you could get me one of Genshu it would be greatly appricitated Lucent, I would do it myself but I hardly have the drive to use photoshop, not to mention I don't think any of the computers here have the program on them right now. Anyways, just get back to me if you have any questions, from what I've seen so far you shouldn't have any issues making something spectacular.

Julious Cezar
Dahgaba

Wandering Swords

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey lucent, I want to know if you have the Kooluk military flag? It is the one with the three leaves in the middle. If you do, then could you make one for an avatar? I also would like to know how much potch you need for it. I tried making one myself, but I don't have the necessary programs to do so right now. thanks in advance.

"Join us at the best Final Fantasy Forum around!" www.ffplatform.com
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't need anything for making sigs/avs, they take about 5 minutes if that :P

I don't think I have the Kooluk flag, so if you could find me a reference for it that'd be great :)

Zero and Takemura, I'll be doing your sets today :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: