Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden 4 - Elenor's final comment box submission

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeonMouko

Fierce Tigers

116367 Potch
419 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Suikoden 4 - Elenor's final comment box submission Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What's the timeline for getting Elenor's final comment, where she apologizes for 'not being able to help you'? I just need that comment and I've got all of them (except Jewel's second one where she talks about Razril, but that's because I chose Keneth and Paula instead.). I can't find the trigger. I've got one save right before we decide to attack El-Eal, and then one immediately after the nightly run-around. I didn't get it either time. Did I just not wait long enough or did I miss it?
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh man, this happened to me once. I didn't know there was a way to miss them either.

In another file I have every message except for one from Aldo. I wonder how that happened?

^Actual quote!
NeonMouko

Fierce Tigers

116367 Potch
419 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Arrgh, curses! Apparently I also missed the Noah/Rita/Rene bathscene because I saw the scene with Ramada's bird arriving with the blueprints! That scene probably kept me from getting the final comment too! Grrrr... I guess this means I should just beat the game, get the clear data, and try again next time.

Raaaaaaaage! :evil:

Oh well, atleast I have... semi-perfect load data for Suikoden Tactics when it comes out. Too bad it's not perfect! :cry:
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I feel your pain. I'm also trying for a "perfect" file. And having 108 stars just isn't enough. I want every comment box comment too! And curses on that top spinning game and that mouse catching game! I can never get to 20 wins with the tops or catch the max mouses on the slipperiest floor. Fie!

^Actual quote!
NeonMouko

Fierce Tigers

116367 Potch
419 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want to get all the comments too... and I was just missing Elenor's. :cry:

As for the top game, what I do to win is wind it as fast as I can... and then wait before releasing it immediately after Basil releases his, aiming for the red line in the middle (or atleast the yellow). If I follow this, I tend to win most of the time.

For the mouse... oooogh, I eventually beat that one but it was such a pain! :evil:

I wish I knew what Elenor's comment time was, but it doesn't seem like anyone else knows it? :?
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It can be gotten anytime after she leaves with the first team to infiltrate Fort El-Eal.

Try coming back to the ship after Agnes forms your main party consisting of Lazlo and go back the comment box. You should be able to get it.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I found the mouse game so easy. I continually ran with the moust catching and slid into them. I only crashed once out of the entire game.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: