Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Hardest Game You've Ever Played
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vince Muerto

The Cool Guy Regiment

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MrMan wrote:
to me, a really hard game is Disgaea. not that the game itself is hard to beat, but the uber prinny is pretty much impossible to beat. youd have to level the crap out of your characters in order to do so, probably 200 hours or so. I have yet to beat that prinny, and I probably never will, due to my short attention span

I've done that. I only spent about 110 hours or so, but a lot of that was wasted time. The best way to beat anybody in that game is to level up only one character- a majin. With good equipment (super robo suits and either cosmic blade or yoshitsuna) he should have little problem beating the tar outta the uber prinny (as long as he's decently leveled).
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Any fighting game, since I suck so bad I want to cry :P
Haha, otherwise, probably the first ff, or me being dumb in other rpg's and not levelling my characters enough. I can't really think of much that gets me stuck for a long time, really

-My DeviantArt-
MariGreywords

The White Wind

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why, the answer is really quite simple. Anything with "Shin Megami Tensei" or "Megami Ibunroku Persona" in the name, is the hardest game ever. :O

As a Megatenist for . . . -checks watch- i'd say at LEAST 7 years, I admit to being totally biased . . . but it's all true! Because I said so! Got it?!

"Let's be positive!" ~Amano Maya

"Ok, so I bleed orange-flavored Jell-O. Big deal!" ~AdonisVaMPHuNT
Its A Catapult

Arcarsenal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

am i the only one who had difficulty with .hack?
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ninja Gaiden. -Grumbles- That game is nightmarishly difficult, especially on the hard difficulty. Run up the wall Ryu, we'll take this boss down! No Ryu, don't...gah...oof that hu...man, back to the save point again. Yeah. Oh man, that game is tough. :( Um, some other hard games include Megaman (the original) with the dreaded Yellow Demon. Probably a couple of others that just don't occur to me at the moment.

...Definitely Ninja Gaiden though.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Its A Catapult

Arcarsenal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Parallax wrote:
Ninja Gaiden. -Grumbles- That game is nightmarishly difficult, especially on the hard difficulty. Run up the wall Ryu, we'll take this boss down! No Ryu, don't...gah...oof that hu...man, back to the save point again. Yeah. Oh man, that game is tough. :( Um, some other hard games include Megaman (the original) with the dreaded Yellow Demon. Probably a couple of others that just don't occur to me at the moment.

...Definitely Ninja Gaiden though.

yeah, really..that NG was uncessarily difficult.

you do know the easy cheat to beat that yellow demon right?;)
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, the ever-famous select trick (which can also be used to mess up virtually every other boss in Dr. Wily's fortress, but I digress). I've only defeated him once. ever. without using it. And I was in the zone at the time, quite literally...one of the best nights of gaming I've ever had.

And yes...unecessarily difficult...that's an excellent way of describing Ninja Gaiden. I mean, I liked that game...but I feel like I would have enjoyed it about three times as much if I hadn't gotten frustrated every thirty seconds with the difficulty level. It wasn't unbeatable, obviously...but they seemed to have given it a good try...

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: