Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The WHAT IFs of Suikoden
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh whatever... I typed that at 2 am and i was trying to make Chaco sound great...

Oh well...
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lunarblade is right, Nash was sent by Sasarai to investigate the "Masked Bishop" and to see if there were any other alterior motives in his plans.

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think, camus, that you would be pretty much correct in your assumption.

SPOILER!

But then again, what was Salome doing in hiring Geddoe and his team to hinder the Zexen force in Budehuc Castle? If Thomas did give himself up, what do you think Salome would have done against this? He probably would be an attorney repressenting Thomas's case, if their legal system worked that way :?

Or .....Thomas would not stand the violence against his friends and will duel with the soldiers!

SPOLIER GONE!!!

But then again, i could be wrong....

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: The WHAT IFs of Suikoden Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lunarblade wrote:
I just recently got a book called "What If?", which looks at what effect a small change can have on history, such as "What if Alexander had died early in his campaigns?", and then show how different things would have been. It got me to thinking: this could work for Suikoden. Here's one I thought up myself, if you want to suggest others I'd be glad to do them too.

that must been a good books although i hate reading books. i always ask that question myself too..i mean if u remove little rock 2 foots away where it actuall was u might be able to create a river in a far future..u never know..but back to topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: